RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot!

4 posters

Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty We should adopt this parrot as our mascot!

Post  moonstone Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Basil the parrot who has a naughty habit of swearing in a welsh accent:lol: was adopted by his new family:) after4 days he managed to escape and was later apprehended by rspca:o when they caught him he called them TOSSERS:shock: Laughing even parrots know what they are:D you gotta laugh Very Happy 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty Re: We should adopt this parrot as our mascot!

Post  Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:10 pm

He isn`t wrong!! lol! 
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty We Should Adopt This Parrot As Our Mascot

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:39 am

He also called them other names which were (allegedly) unrepeatable Very Happy . I wonder if we could have Basil made an Honorary Member of the Forum; I think he would be a valuable and entertaining addition.lol!
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty Basil the parrot.

Post  moonstone Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:29 pm

I know this is a serious forum BUT sometimes a little humour does help to make you feel better and everytime i think about Basil and him sqawking TOSSERS at rspca bods it makes me laugh:lol: just wish i could have seen it:oops: wonder what else he called them?Laughing anyway he's not wrong:D that's one very astute bird and he would make a good mascot:D 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty Re: We should adopt this parrot as our mascot!

Post  Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 am

moonstone wrote:I know this is a serious forum BUT sometimes a little humour does help to make you feel better and everytime i think about Basil and him sqawking TOSSERS at rspca bods it makes me laugh:lol: just wish i could have seen it:oops: wonder what else he called them?Laughing anyway he's not wrong:D that's one very astute bird and he would make a good mascot:D 
The only thing that needs to be taken seriously is the individual threads that concern other peoples cases and animals.
By all means have a bit of fun on here .. it makes the world go round. Very Happy 
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Agree. We do have to have a bit of humour sometimes.
Wait to hear his owners are being prosecuted for allowing him to speak. That mob trying to ban 'dancing dogs' etc so surely must disapprove of talking birds Very Happy 

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Honourable member Basil has now registered! lol! 
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We should adopt this parrot as our mascot! Empty Another Parrot Cusses The R$PCA

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Either Sam is related to Basil and has had the same upbringing (swearing, drinking, smoking pot etc) or he has heard that if you are clever enough to launch a foul-mouthed tirade at anything in a blue uniform, your fame will spread and eventually you will be made an Honorary Member of RSPCA Injustice Forum. Apparently this one cusses them with a Scottish accent. Maybe St Andrews will give him an Honorary Degree? Very Happy
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Either Sam is related to Basil and has had the same upbringing (swearing, drinking, smoking pot etc) or he has heard that if you are clever enough to launch a foul-mouthed tirade at anything in a blue uniform, your fame will spread and eventually you will be made an Honorary Member of RSPCA Injustice Forum. Apparently this one cusses them with a Scottish accent. Maybe St Andrews will give him an Honorary Degree? Very Happy
Two from the same nest?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum