RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys sorry its been along time

5 posters

Go down

hi guys sorry its been along time  Empty hi guys sorry its been along time

Post  321tom Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 am

hi guys sorry its been a while i got a new computer and couldnt find the site again anyway my case went ahead they had to drop everything apart from bounderies wich we had to plead guilty for i dont know why anyway we got told if we did plead guilty to bounderies then it would go in our favour so we did the rsca were going on to the judge that you need to ban these people and this and that and the judge said im very aware of what i can and cant do and i dont think its serious enuf to ban them anyway the case got ajourned for probation reports and for stables to be looked at if he decided he would let us have a few horses back so they looked at the farm and did the probation report so we thought yes this is looking good for us here anyway the day of the case came up again and the judge says to the rspca are you happy with the stables the rspca said yes we are happy with the stables so the judge says so are you happy for me to give them there horses back the rspca says ow no no no you cant do that so the judges go out the room to make the decision and come back in and drop this bombshell 3 year ban 500 pound fine and 100 hours community service well what do you think of that everyone is in shock the papers had a field day branded us in the paper so everyone knows its all gone to pot so we appealed it so we are back in court in a few months time for the appeal anyway ive got so much to tell its unreal one of my horses i had out on loan at the time of the when they came and took them i got back couple of months ago and i went to the farm one day and there she was in the stable with a little colt foal at the side of her so i checked her over and made shore everything was ok and the foal couldnt get up and the mare kept standing all over him so i called out the vet they came out and tryed getting the mare to let the foal have some milk shes was having none of it even when she was under serdation she was still kicking out so the vet gave the foal some collostrom and said to me youve got a 30% chance of it serviving so i stayed there all night and the next morning the little thing was still lay there alive but could get up so from that day ive hand fed him and trust me id rather look after a baby then a foal he drinks so much i brought him home into my back garden and we taught him how to walk and everything he is so big now he is coming 5 months old now and he comes up to my back door and opens it with his teeth and whinnys into the kitchen for his bottle now if i was such a bad person i would of left that little foal to die like sertain people told me to do but i couldnt its cost me 1000s upto now to look after him with all the goats milk ive been feeding him and because we have been in the paper because of what happened in court people have been bullying my kids for this and phoning the police and rspca because they thought i was banned but because ive appealed it my ban doesnt stand untill i go back to court ill try and up load some pictures on here of him

321tom

Back to top Go down

hi guys sorry its been along time  Empty HI GUYS SORRY IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi Tom...welcome back!!! I cannot believe that the R$PCA continue to get away with what they do to people (and to their animals of course!). What gets me, Tom, is that they seem to have everyone stitched up and I often seriously wonder if brown envelopes change hands (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). if they were happy with the stables, what was the problem...why did the judge change his mind. I am truly sorry that you have had so much of this shit going on for so long...well done that you are appealing against it, sorry your kids are being targeted...that will always happen if it gets into the papers.Sad 

Thank you for the update...please keep us informed of future events. Your colt sounds great!! Congratulations on saving him...the RSPCA would have shot him if they'd got the chance.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

hi guys sorry its been along time  Empty Hi guys sorry it's been a long time

Post  moonstone Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Good to hear from you again Tom:D you are a kind and caring man to save your little foal:) 
I am so sorry to read that you have had such a horrible time but not really surprised by the mean tricks that rspca pull:evil:  from what you have said it seems tthat the judge would have let you have your horses back but they changed his mind:twisted: did you know that the judges and rspca are in league? so they must have made him find you guilty:evil: i hope that your appeal goes well for you and that your little foal will survive:) do they know you have him? they may try to take him away as well so make plans to get him to a safe place before your appeal is heard.
ShanX

moonstone

Back to top Go down

hi guys sorry its been along time  Empty Re: hi guys sorry its been along time

Post  jingsy Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello Tom. Great to hear from you again.
Can you `foster` the foal out? It would be a great shame to lose him after all your hard work.
Are these court cases recorded in any way? I`d be wanting to know what swayed the judge, if you`re not happy then write to The Bar (i think they are a judges governing body) and complain. You won`t have anything to lose should your ban stand.

jingsy

Back to top Go down

hi guys sorry its been along time  Empty Court Recordings

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Jingsy...I'm fairly sure that hearings are recorded and that a transcript is then made of the proceedings. I'm sure there has to be a record of what is said by everyone. I am pretty certain they switched on some sort of recording equipment when I was there.

Also I DO know that although you can make an official complaint about a magistrate or judge's behaviour or comments (ie if you consider they are abusive/sexist/racist or what have you), it is very very difficult to complain about their decisions. I know this as I wanted to complain, also it occurred to me that magistrates have NO legal training at all, so really who were they to decide what was right and what was wrong? They are just members of the public who have a lot of time on their hands in my opinion. What I also notice and which pi**es me off bigtime is when I read that someone has mugged an old lady and they get a £60 victim surcharge and 80 hours community service but your horse has lice and you get a much much worse sentence.
The best way, I think, to complain about their decision is to appeal and I wish Tom all the best in that...but what a long drawn-out business it is. Good Luck Tom!!alien
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi Tom
Thanks for the update. I'm a new member on here since your case started so I don't know the full ins and outs.

How awful that your kids are being bullied and even more awful that members of the public act on what is just hearsay.

I'll keep everything crossed that your appeal comes up trumps, however the RSPCA have already done far too much damage.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down