RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE

5 posters

Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE

Post  Candcane Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Does anyone know of anywhere in the South East area where four horses can be moved to. Just a field will do. I suppose that anywhere will do if there is someone who can look after the horses for a few days.

This really is urgent and is very important. Please can anyone help or spread the word.

I cannot put to much on here.......Just in case, but please feel free to PM me. Do not bother PM'ing Millie1 as she has no access. I will gladly give out her number via PM.

Anyone with ideas also, please come forward. This has to be done within the shortest of timeframes.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Re: Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Can you pm me what area of the SE please?
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Re: Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE

Post  Candcane Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Done

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:39 pm

I feel sick with worry for her. If anyone is near to her then she could really do with help.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 am

Wish I could but am too far away

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:11 am

If Mille1 has a way of getting the horses away then I think maybe anyone with a place to keep them for a short while would be a help.

Please all keep asking around.

I will update you all today

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Member needs help

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 am

I have texted a couple of people who have yards in my area...unless she has moved, they are not that close to the member but they may know someone closer. Also, no sign of any guests at all since I logged on about 07.15. - maybe they are having a lie-in. In fact, tbh, I haven't seen any guests for some time.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Millie needs help.

Post  moonstone Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm

I have been unable to post message on this forum (Not sure why) but hopefully this will get through Smile i am a member of several horse rescue forums so will have a look and see if anyone can help Millie Smile 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Millie1 Needs Help - URGENTLY PLEASE Empty Millie needs help!

Post  moonstone Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Millie could try contacting SOUTH WEST EQUINE PROTECTION (SWEP) also on Fcebook..they may be able to help although i am not sure what area Millie is in .

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down