RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting day ...

5 posters

Go down

An interesting day ... Empty An interesting day ...

Post  Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Near my home we have a large park with a lake in the middle, i often take my dogs there as it`s a big open space and the dogs can have a good run and i can take some wildlife photos.
By about 11 this morning the dogs had had a run I had taken a few photos and we were `crashed out` by my car, dogs in the shade, me in the sun.
I`d had my eyes closed when suddenly i had someone standing over me and stroking one of my dogs, low and behold it was an RSPCA inspector. `Excuse me, sorry to bother you but we are having a fund raiser at the other end of the car park, would you like to donate to the RSPCA`?
Immediately I went on the offensive .. `Firstly, move away from my dogs` Second, no I don`t want to donate to a murdering bunch of scumbags that you are`
Still stroking my dogs head he then said `Sorry you feel that way but the RSPCA always has.. ` I stopped him mid sentence `Remove your hand from my dog or i`ll remove it and you from my space, I'm not interested in you, the RSPCA or it`s fund raising. I know all about Gavin Grant and all those hierarchy who are walking away. Your membership is down, your funds and donations are down and i belong to a website that`s going to keep bringing you down so f**k off and leave us alone`
He sloped off and an hour later i drove off feeling quite proud of myself ... i'd never met one of them face to face to be able to tell them what i thought of them.  Very Happy 
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An interesting day ... Empty Re: An interesting day ...

Post  Candcane Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Absolutely fair play to you Admin.

What is it that changed your mind about the RSPCA. Did you see something or witness something. Sorry if you think I'm being nosey.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

An interesting day ... Empty ...an interesting day

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm

There was a hit song (still is I suppose) called Lazy Sunday Afternoon by The Small Faces or The Troggs but it didn't mention the RSPCA. It's coming to something when you can't lie down on the grass without them trying to cadge money from you. Did you check your pockets Admin to see if your wallet had gone while you were nodding off?? I woudn't trust them as far as I could throw them TBH. But I think times are hard when they are turning out on a Sunday to do a 'fundraiser'...hardly surprising considering the bad press which they are now constantly getting and the top brass being encouraged to leave. Think they must have got wind of a really bad write-up from SW. But you can bet your life, as someone on here pointed out (misty I think), that they will have had a wonderful golden handshake to speed them on their way.
Talking of which, has Gavin (you cannot put a price on justice) Grant been replaced yet? If so, I wonder how much the new one gets...GG took over with a salary increase of about 40% over his predecessor I seem to recall; and did such a rotten job  he left after two years. Surprised
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Candcane wrote:Absolutely fair play to you Admin.

What is it that changed your mind about the RSPCA.  Did you see something or witness something.  Sorry if you think I'm being nosey.

CC. I started taking an interest in their shinanigans a couple of years ago when they tried to prosecute a child along with an adult. Just the sheer amount of people being mistreated by this so called `charity` Bringing prosecutions against children and the elderly when a bit of education was all that was needed. These are a few of the reasons.
I joined the old forum but didn`t feel anything was being achieved hence this one was started up.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An interesting day ... Empty Well Done!

Post  millie1* Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 am

Glad to hear you said your piece! Better keep an eye on your dogs from now on though - you never know if they will be watching for you to make a mistake or make one up - ie dags out of control etc etc.........

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

An interesting day ... Empty an interesting day

Post  moonstone Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Wish i could have seen his face when you confronted him Laughing but i think they are getting this reaction a lot now Rolling Eyes 
I had fundraisers knock on my door and told them where to shove their collection box Shocked they couldn't get away from me fast enough Laughing 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down