RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sounds familiar...

3 posters

Go down

Sounds familiar... Empty Sounds familiar...

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aren't they just the pits! Evil or Very Mad
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Sounds familiar... Empty Re: Sounds familiar...

Post  Admin Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Now plastered on facebook!
They really are the scum of the earth.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sounds familiar... Empty Sounds familiar...

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 pm

That's what you get when you ask them for help. Poor guy did what he thought was the right thing...didn't put them in a box and dump them somewhere. He must feel so guilty that he was (indirectly) responsible for their deaths.
What gets me is the constant excuse they were murdered ''on veterinary advice''...or that they had ''behavioural issues which made them unsuitable for rehoming''. LIES, LIES LIES!!! Any cat which has been bunged into a carrier by some uniformed  shyster and transported in the back of a van to a strange place then stuck in a cage next to a cat it's probably never seen before will, quite likely, not be a cuddly purring furball. And any decent vet knows that. Whenever I take a cat to the vet, she says, ''He/she has a heart murmur...PROBABLY THE STRESS OF THE CAR JOURNEY''.
I bet they didn't even make it into a cage, bet they went straight to the execution chamber. Mad And I bet the shyster who collected them KNEW exactly what was going to happen to them. It's shameful.

DIFFICULT DECISION TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP?...who writes their comedy scripts by the way??
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Sounds familiar... Empty Cat's.

Post  moonstone Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

They would have been PTS as soon as they reached their kennels Sad i have this first hand from an inspector Evil or Very Mad any cat that they think will be hard to sell on is killed on arrival Evil or Very Mad 
The rescue that i foster for is friend's with some SCUM and she get's them to give her any cat's/kitten's that would be taken to Harmsworth (the local centre) and killed Shocked all my cat's have been saved by thise rescue and homed to me

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Sounds familiar... Empty Re: Sounds familiar...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down