How will they get away with this????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How will they get away with this????

Post  misty02 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a discussion on the Arab Horse Society Facebook page about this case. A lot of the horses were only on loan, they said they murdered them as they were unrehomeable but they had owners who would have taken them back!!! One woman said she sat in court & the evil bitch 'inspector' held her hand & told her not to worry about the horses, they were all ok Mad

Surely there is good cause to prosecute the r$pca for fraud/corruption? If they were claiming stabling & vets fees they must have had to show invoices???

misty02

Back to top Go down

Re: How will they get away with this????

Post  misty02 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Will have to do a bit more digging but it is being said that this is the same person. Must admit that when I read the latest article I did wonder

misty02

Back to top Go down

How can they get away with this?

Post  moonstone on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:42 pm

I read the daily mail article yesterday Shocked not really a surprise as my friend has an animal charity and she took a Shetland colt from rspca Smile he had been picked up by them galloping along the M11 motorway and they where on their way to the slaughterhouse with him when my friend stepped in and rescued him Smile he was 8 months old and perfectly healthy yet they were not even going to give him a chance of life Evil or Very Mad He was kept in her tiny garden for over a year until she managed to rehome him Smile
rspca often visited her while the colt was there yet turned a blind eye to his living conditions which were not very good but better than being dead Shocked yet they prosecute others for keeping horses in poor living conditions Rolling Eyes

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:33 pm

If any good comes out of this heartbreaking story it will be that finally those bastards have been shown for what they are.
Is the inspector going to be charged for perjury? She told the judge under oath that the horses were all safe, suppose in her twisted little mind 'dead' & 'safe' are the same.

misty02

Back to top Go down

how do they get away with this?

Post  moonstone on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:47 pm

I have just read online that the Arab horse society offered to take some of these hoses as several were pure bred Arab's also other member's offered homes but the offers were refuse Shocked no surprise really as the horses were already DEAD!!! Crying or Very sad
Now everyone who has been made to pay for the keep of their animals while in "custody" of rspca should question whether those animals where actually still alive or had they too been disposed of rather quickly to save rspca from paying out their precious donation money Evil or Very Mad
If I had been prosecuted and made to pay out for upkeep by those SCUMBAGS I would be asking questions now Rolling Eyes

moonstone

Back to top Go down

How Will They Get Awaty With This?

Post  Trilby Bee on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:58 am

An ''admin error'' (hem hem) would always be in the RSPCA's favour. Don't ever forget that they as often as not use people who will happily lie for them, vets, farriers, stable-yards. It's very much ''you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours''; altho the vet used here clearly gave these animals a clean bill of health. Amazing how so many horses are ''rescued'' then end up dead. As far as I can see, altho' they could do with a good groom or clip, these horses look pretty much ok? Weight-wise I do not see a problem, considering how they were ''rescued'' from horrifying circumstances.
Their reputation goes down by the day...their problem is that they do not want to spend their (large amounts of) money on the animals they profess to care about. World Horse Welfare are just as bad. I would not give a penny to either of them.
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum