RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They get away with it time and time again, don't they!

2 posters

Go down

They get away with it time and time again, don't they! Empty They get away with it time and time again, don't they!

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Evil or Very Mad
The money they have is donated by the public so they do as they wish with it.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

They get away with it time and time again, don't they! Empty Re: They get away with it time and time again, don't they!

Post  misty02 Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 pm

They think they're a law unto themselves.  Think the tide is turning against them, we can but hope.

I saw a post on Facebook last night where a woman had a Persian house cat that had got out & she had been searching for 2 days for him.  The person who found him contacted her to say she'd taken him to the scum so she rang them & went to collect him only to be told when she got there that they couldn't find him.  When the owner gave them the name of the person who had taken possession of him there she was told they were on annual leave (that sounds familiar to me).  Eventually she was told that he had been pts Evil or Very Mad   because he was dishevelled (had been out in the rain) & had a runny nose

misty02

Back to top Go down

They get away with it time and time again, don't they! Empty They get away with it time and time again, don't they!

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:46 am

It amazes me how this keeps on happening and they are never asked to account for themselves and their actions. The owner must have been devastated . . . did the cat not have a microchip? Actually, that makes no difference with the ratbags. Someone in the next road to me went away and left a trusted friend to feed the cat. She went in each day and put down the food which it came in and ate (but only after she had gone as it did not like strangers in the house . . . I have one who disappears when my son visits as he is so big it scares her). So for a week or two it hung around a neighbour's garden. The neighbour thought it was a stray and called the ratbags who scanned it. They rang the phone number on its chip but as the owner was away and was an elderly lady with no mobile or email they got no reply. She got back from holidays to learn that the cat had been put to sleep as the owner could not be contacted and he was an old cat. Great. Be interesting to know just how many they kill.

Which FB page did you see that, @misty02?

They can't even manage to keep a CEO . . . the one who eventually took over from Gavin Smugchops Grant only lasted a year and now they have an ''interim'' one. Rolling Eyes
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

They get away with it time and time again, don't they! Empty Re: They get away with it time and time again, don't they!

Post  misty02 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm

It's on a page called 'rspca did this'. The missing cat post is on Lost & Found Pets in Hillingdon & Surrounding Boroughs. The poor thing wasn't chipped but reading a comment they had another handed in that was but sadly the owner was on holiday (neighbour looking after cat) so as they got no reply murdered it Twisted Evil

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down