RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large amount of 'Guests on here'

3 posters

Go down

Large amount of 'Guests on here' Empty Large amount of 'Guests on here'

Post  Candcane Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 pm

I've noticed that 10 guests are online at this point in time. Is the forum still 'hidden'?

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Large amount of 'Guests on here' Empty Guests on the Site

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Candcane wrote:I've noticed that 10 guests are online at this point in time.  Is the forum still 'hidden'?

Admin and I have commented on that too, Candcane...I have wondered what they are looking at. But if I don't sign in I can't read any posts and have  assumed that applied to everyone else. I can get a Members' List withought signng in and that's  it.Very Happy  Hope things are going OK.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Large amount of 'Guests on here' Empty Re: Large amount of 'Guests on here'

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I think we are going to have to contact the host site and get this sorted.
If we all have to log in before we can see anything i guzzumped as to what these `Guests` are seeing.

Edited to add ..
I have now contacted the host site and i will let you know what they say as soon as i know.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:46 pm

I have had this reply back from the host site.

`If you have all your forums permissions set for members only then guest can not see anything. When anyone is on the outside of your forum not yet logged into the forum, then they will still show as guest. As long as the permissions are set for members only, then once again the guest will not see or have permissions to anything you are not allowing them to.

The best way to make sure all your permissions are set correctly. log out of your forum and see if you can see any sections as a guest, Then as far as testing members permissions you should create a test account and check as you being logged in as a regular member as well`.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down