RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another rescue being persecuted

3 posters

Go down

Another rescue being persecuted Empty Another rescue being persecuted

Post  misty02 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

misty02

Back to top Go down

Another rescue being persecuted Empty Re: Another rescue being persecuted

Post  Admin Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Why did he let them take the dogs?
It sounds like he let them go without much of a argument.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Another rescue being persecuted Empty Another rescue being persecuted.

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:09 am

'I explained a lot of the dogs had been offered to them by members of the public but been refused but they didn’t want to discuss this.'

Bet your life 'they didn't want to discuss this'.

CRAP$ don't want to help the dogs themselves but can't bear to see anyone else helping in case (shock. horror, gulp) the situation shows them in an unfavourable light. No paperwork left, just a receipt for the dogs? I know for a fact that my neighbour's granddaughter, who lives temporarily with her gran, has a huge dog which is crated at night (and probably when they go out).
My guess is that they will try to say that he had no licence to have them there (altho I'd have thought that...and the dogs' mess... was a Council issue)...or try to say it was a boarding establishment which did not meet requirements. (There is an AWA section for such things...23 or 27 or some such). Bet locals were giving him donations (plus beds/crates,unwanted dog food) which they, the The Royal Society Of Greedy Bastards, could not bear.
Right Admin, he looks like a young fit guy, why didn't he kick their arses into the car park, why just hand them over? Or bung them arse first into a crate and put them on show? He is not your average, elderly, possibly slightly eccentric animal lover who gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of animals dumped on their doorstep, sounds like he had it organised. There is always a 'concerned member of the public' happy to ring them tho', even after all the rotten press they have had. People never learn. And you can bet your live the 'concerned' ones never spend a penny on a tin of Pedigree Chum.
I suppose they'll be back before long with a list of 34 trumped-up charges as long as your arm. One for each dog, all of which are now being fed by public donations which could go on something NEEDY. I am SO glad that I sent a load of info to Stephen Wooler...articles such as this this just convince me that it was the RIGHT thing to do.

Well done mistymarples on fishing that one out lol!
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Another rescue being persecuted Empty Another rescue being persecuted.

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slightly different version - one with pictures of the dogs in superb condition. I do hope someone starts a petition. Do we know yet what exactly their 'concerns' were as the dogs look healthy and happy to me. To draw attention to themselves when they are currently being investigated is not really smart? Let us not forget that if they had been handed in to RSPCA they would have been put to sleep by now. There is no mention of being accompanied by police or vets either.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:47 am

I've been trying to contact them to advise of SHG & also to say don't say anything in public as we all know how that organisation will use it to their advantage.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down