RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this right?

2 posters

Go down

Is this right? Empty Is this right?

Post  moonstone Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

I am a member of a facebook group called the Essex Horse and Pony Protection Society..this week a member posted that a horse had been found dead in a field on Friday an it's body was still there on Monday (this was near to a school so children would have seen the dead horse as they went to school) the EHPPS responded that rspca had been informed and were not going to do anything about this despite the fact that other horses were in the field with the body..the horses are owned by surprise surprise gypsies!
EHPPS have been asked to take the remaining horses but have said that they are not allowed to take them and rspca can only seize them if a vet is present and gives his/her consent? they have stated that rspca have no powers (which obviously I already knew) nor can police step in unless the vet is there and agrees..i have never heard this info before and wondered how true it is.

moonstone

Trilby Bee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is this right? Empty is This Right?

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:59 pm

I think I saw pictures of this pony somewhere online; it was covered by a blanket. As far as I am aware, the remaining horses/ponies have to be ''seized'' by the police then handed to the R$PCA so they can be ''cared for'' (and we all know what that means, don't we!!) Generally speaking, vet, R$PCA and police are there in a huge group. Vet recommends that ponies need to be removed for their own safety and welfare, police ''seize'' them (they love that word), then they hand them to R$PCA. Then it's anyone's guess what happens to them. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum