Homework ...

Go down

Homework ...

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

I picked this up from fb tonight. It`s to do with the process of getting your animals back, have a look at the various forms and see what you come up with. I presume google will have the answers. Millie, can you add to this please?

`N244 is just the general application / claim form in the civil courts. If your animals were properly seized you will need to do a S.20 in the magistrates court. Or if they were seized under PACE then PACE / Police property Act application`


Posts : 407
Join date : 2012-10-27


Back to top Go down

Reply will be posted shortly - just done section 20 myself

Post  millie1* on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am

See title

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-10-31

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum