RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated situation!

+2
moonstone
Dreamcatcher
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Updated situation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated situation!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Admin I do agree with you in certain respects but I have been guided by him up until now. He can't do the libel case so I shall have a word with that solicitor when I go and see him and see if they would take more desisive action over getting the ponies back.
Sorry if i seem a little short but you should have had your animals back over a week ago, even under a solicitors guidance.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! - Page 2 Empty Dreamcatcher's Ongoing Situation.

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:14 am

What I did like was the 'they didn't prosecute me so they are out of pocket'. If the whole business wasn't so awful you'd really have to laugh. Laughing 
Admin is right, there is no way you should still be getting this hassle, but I know what you mean about a head/brick wall set up. In view of the fact that they haven't responded to the 48 hours' notice, are you now within your rights to go and get them, obviously with a team of helpers (massive rugby-playing blokes if you know any)? Surely your lawyer can write and say that will be the next step? Do you know where they are being kept?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Have they been returned yet?

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi ya, Yes they have finally been returned Very Happy Very Happy They were collected yesterday and are with a very good friend of mine for the winter.

So its now onwards and upwards and a HUGE thank you to everyone on here for all their advice and support.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! - Page 2 Empty Update Dreamcatcher

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:27 pm

That is very good news, you must be relieved!!! Well done...but be careful and try not to let the RSPCA know where they are as they may be unhappy with the outcome. Well done!Very Happy 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Congratulations on your outcome.
Please ensure your friend gets some `No Trespassing` signs up. The ackles will sure be raised on a few defeated souls who might not let things lie.
Hope all goes well for the future and thanks for being a part of our forum.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2