RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More lies heavyhanded police

3 posters

Go down

More lies heavyhanded police Empty More lies heavyhanded police

Post  millie1* Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Was in police custody suite Tuesday - long story! Next to me was chap 'arrested' by Sussex police in relation to Section 4 and 9 offences - he was being arrested and detained in order for the RSPCA to interview him (they were also resent in the custody suite???!!!.

This is a case of wrongful arrest, unlawful imprisonment and detention. Sadly I couldnt speak to him to help - he looked very bewildered!

Also policeman told him his dogs had been seized by the RSPCA - we know this is NOT TRUE - police make the seizure under Section 18 5, see previous posts regarding this part of the law.

Anyone - if faced with RSPCA interview you must do a NO COMMENT, get all police badge numbers and make complaints to Duty Sergeant/Inspector and the IPCC.

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

More lies heavyhanded police Empty Re: More lies heavyhanded police

Post  Admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 am

So, so, so, so wrong.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

More lies heavyhanded police Empty Custodial Suite

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 am

Not sure why they do this...I know my solicitor (so-called...Legal Aid, crap, you get what you pay for) on the one and only occasion I saw him before I went to court, seemed quite surprised that my interrogation by the Gestapo was not done at the police station. I got the impression that was normal procedure. I must say I was quite surprised when he asked me that.

'Custodial Suite' is a grand name I must say...sounds like the most expensive set of rooms at the Grosvenor House or the Conaught Hotel. How was the room service millie?

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

More lies heavyhanded police Empty Room Service!

Post  millie1* Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 am

Actually it probably wouldnt have been too bad - offered choice of 3 different meals (on hunger strike so useless!), but they didnt give me the opportunity of having a wash and teeth clean before leaving for the 5 hour drive to court!

Solicitor refused to come to custody so I didnt see one till I got to court - he had already gone home and had to be called back but yes as much use as a chocolate teapot by a burning stove!

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

More lies heavyhanded police Empty Re: More lies heavyhanded police

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down