RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complaints to ipcc

2 posters

Go down

complaints to ipcc Empty complaints to ipcc

Post  millie1* Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

Hi there just to say I have complained to IPCC regarding Police failure to investigate crimes committed by the RSPCA, I also tried to point out their general ignorance of the Act and maybe someone ought to issue guidelines???

Also made complaint on behalf of the chap arrested (see previous post) as you can make complaint if you witnessed inappropriate action by the Police.

Lets see what happens next????!!!!!!!!!!!
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

complaints to ipcc Empty Re: complaints to ipcc

Post  Admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:01 pm

In for a penny as they say ...
Strangely, only last night i was thinking of firing off an email to my local force to find out what they`re procedures are regarding the Gestapo.
I get on well with a couple of our local officers so next time i see one of them i`ll bend his ear a bit.  Very Happy 
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

complaints to ipcc Empty Police Actions/involvement

Post  millie1* Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 am

Hi Admin - dont know your local force but I can tell you the only force that seems to have issued any sort of guidelines to its officers in regards of AWA2006, is Northumbria - these are available on the web: -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It makes some interesting points but I dont know what the publication date was - things have moved on from 2006!

I believe the only reason this force has published such a document is that Northumbris University is one of only a couple of places to offer an option in Animal Law - ie they were forced to address it.

From my own experience - I have 3 forces that have no idea what they are doing!

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

complaints to ipcc Empty Re: complaints to ipcc

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum