RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crufts prize Sylvy lining for top dog!

Go down

Crufts prize Sylvy lining for top dog!  Empty Crufts prize Sylvy lining for top dog!

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:46 am

Chelmsley Wood RSPCA worker Danni Holder, is celebrating after her pet was named prettiest crossbreed at Crufts.

Sylvy has bow-wowed judges to become one of Britain’s best looking mongrels.
But don’t worry, despite her star status she’ll be avoiding cat-walks.
Owner, Chelmsley Wood RSPCA worker Danni Holder, is celebrating after her pet was named prettiest crossbreed at Crufts.
Sylvy was one of more than 21,500 happy, healthy dogs who made the trek to Birmingham’s NEC last weekend for the world’s biggest dog show.
She scooped the title for prettiest crossbreed bitch in the Scruffts competition, a mixed breeds dog show hosted by the Kennel Club. And she also narrowly missed out on being named the overall winner.
Danni, aged 32, could not have been prouder of her mongrel, left fighting for her life just weeks after being born.
“I met her the day she was born but at five weeks old she got parovirus along with her brothers and sisters,” said Danni, a kennel supervisor for the RSPCA.
“Five out of the eight died, so me and my partner decided, as we may have never seen her again, that we’d definitely have Sylvy if she survived. Luckily, she is here now and I’m so proud of her.
“Just being here at Crufts is great. From day one she’s just been an amazing dog. Nothing overwhelms her and she loves being around people and other dogs. That was one reason we chose to do it as it’s something she’d enjoy, as well.”
This year’s Crufts attracted dog lovers from all walks of life, with 45 overseas countries represented throughout the four-day show from March 6 to 9.
A number of celebrities also visited the event, now in its 122nd year. The VIPs included Amanda Holden, former EastEnders actress Pam St Clement and 2012 Olympic long jump gold medallist Greg Rutherford.

Yet, like the SHG states ..........

If the RSPCA opposes Crufts why exhibit there? If the RSPCA are opposed to showing dogs for appearance, why enter the prettiest crossbreed?
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum