RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This?

4 posters

Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Will Our Friends Get Involved With This?

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will the RSPCA express an opinion on this, I wonder? What a carry-on. Sad 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Re: Will Our Friends Get Involved With This?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 am

The method of destruction would be interesting to know as would the result as a whole.
Our police force are getting out of control.
As for the Gestapo? I wouldn`t be surprised if their name comes up somewhere in this case.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Will Our Friends Get Involved With This?

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

Have not seen this article anywhere else (haven't really looked) but even the Express couldn't make up such a story I wouldn't have thought. Isn't it unbelievable...and the 'human' resources wasted in such an operation? The cost...? Seven vans for one old dog...I can't even see that one had even barked at anyone. And the owner on the photo doesn't look like a wannabe chav exactly, does she? It will be inteesting to see the outcome.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Would our friend's be interested in this?

Post  moonstone Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I am afraid it is TRUE Shocked i read this on Facebook yesterday Sad the dog's were seized because the Police claimed that their insurance had expired which turned out not to be true Evil or Very Mad 
The dogs were classed as "of type" meaning that they were Pitbull/crossed Shocked 
They are supposed to be insured/neutered/and be muzzled when out in public Shocked 
The dog's were dragged out and were terrified then the police killed them all Sad 
Is this so calleed British justice???

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Reminiscent of the ten GSDs which RSPCA shot with a bolt gun as they deemed them to be unsuitable for rehoming (they didn't even try as I recall). Articles such as this don't exactly promote a good image for the police

I do remember years ago I took my own dog for a walk and was followed home by a little old JR Terrier. Ancient and looked as tho he has a bit of dementia. Rang the police who said he had been reported missing by an old lady, at which point I said I would take him home. They refused to give me her address (must have thought I was going to mug her) but sent some idiot PC round to pick up the dog and take it back to its owner. Well, the guy was wearing like gardening gloves up to his shoulders and proceeded to chase the JR round with a pole which had a loop on the end. Not sure what you call them...graspers? ...dunno. At this point my own dog decided to join in the fun and games and started to bark at the PC (scared) and snap at his leg. To prevent any more nonsense, I picked up the JR (I'd carried him up two flights of stairs so knew he was harmless) and tried to hand him to PC Nutter. He refused to touch it and proceeded to drag it down two flights of stairs with the loop round its neck I wanted to tell the owner about the police's behaviour then, but they refused to give me her address.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Probably acted on behalf of.....

Post  millie1* Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 am

they probably acted on behalf of our friends in this since they all seem to be getting in bed with each other......

anyone fancy contacting the other police forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not listed above (Sussex have signed up back in 2009 and they are not listed)

Need to ask for a Freedon of Information request - can do in online
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Probably Acted On Behalf Of...

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:19 pm

MILLIE: Do you know if we can actually demand to know if our details were given out to the R$PCA (or to anyone else for that matter) by the police forces involved in this?? And if so, what details in particular?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Re: Will Our Friends Get Involved With This?

Post  Admin Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Surely they should give you all the information that they have divulged?
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Probably Acted On Behalf Of...

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Millie might know...I would hope what you say is true, Admin, and certainly it would be interesting to know. But they are a charity (supposedly!) so what gives them the right to pay a few quid and be given your home address etc?
My lawyers were total crap and when I questioned this, said to me, 'Well, your address is public domain'. I said I did not believe this to be the case. They then said, well, but you are in the phone book, aren't you? I said, no, I was not with BT and even when I was (many years ago) I was always ex-directory. 'AND before you ask,' I said, 'as far as the Electoral Roll goes, I am not on the version which is on view in the library. I always opt for the version which is kept private.'
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Details given out.

Post  millie1* Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am

To be totally honest I am not sure, the things you could look at to see if it will give you this information are called Subject Data Access requests - for a fee (I think 10 or 20 quid) you can request from the police/rspca everything they have on you. they may offer a free service - DO NOT TAKE IT - the free one they can omit what they like! The full info can give you clues as to who gave them info on you, though I think the 'sender' is deleted, you can usually tell.

Google it - it was on a previous anti RSPCA site some time ago

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Will Our Friends Get Involved With This? Empty Would our friend's be interested in this?

Post  moonstone Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 pm

So if i ask for info on my case and paid the fee i could access it? Surprised that may be interesting Shocked 
I know who reported me so that will not be a surprise but i would like to know why i was given my bunnies back? or where they were taken after they were stolen Evil or Very Mad 
I asked at the time but they refused to say Evil or Very Mad 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down