RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Review Results??

4 posters

Go down

Independent Review Results?? Empty Independent Review Results??

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks then as tho the results of the independent review by Stephen Wooler may in fact be made public shortly.I have to say I had expected them before this, but  better late than never. I know millie spent weeks getting her details to him and I also spent quite a while. Fingers crossed,let's see something son.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Independent Review Results?? Empty Re: Independent Review Results??

Post  misty02 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 am

Stopping prosecuting the hunt in order to have more money to spend on persecuting little old ladies  Evil or Very Mad 

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 pm

The RSPCA give up prosecuting hunts but i bet LACS will take over the mantle.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Independent Review Results?? Empty Hunt Prosecutions?

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Well, my guess is that they are no longer prosecuting the hunt simply because I think the Heythrop case got them so much bad press...you recall the Judge himself announced that the £300(+)k was ''a staggering amount'' and practically had to be stretchered out of the courtroom, shocked as he was. Gavin Grant then made his infamous ''you cannot put a price on justice'' comment. I think the Heythrop was the turning point for many people who had previously been indifferent to the RSPCA, or even possibly supportive of them. If you can believe what you read, they are getting less support and fewer donations now, and are cutting staff. And the CEO has not been replaced (as far as I know).
You're right...they haven't stopped because they want to, just that it doesn't bring in the cash as they hoped it would, and better, as misty says, spend the money on persecuting old ladies (and gents, of course, like John Spicer).
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Independent Review Results?? Empty You have been busy! Any news on results yet?

Post  millie1* Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:40 am

Has Mr Wooler announced the results yet??? other than hunts........
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Yes. The RSPCA are looking it over.
I guess now you will see only what they want you to see.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Some good news??? or will they now spend even more hounding innocent pet owners Evil or Very Mad

The report says they are 'not pursuing prosecution (of the hunt) as there was no evidence on which they could legitimately continue'. When has that ever stopped them???!!!!

misty02

Back to top Go down

Independent Review Results?? Empty Independent Review Results

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:05 pm

It's taken them long enough to come up with this...the review was finished last May (2014)...I know as I sent Stephen Wooler a lot of info about how devious they were. What I can never quite get my head round is this: if I take someone to court/or am taken to court and lose, I get stuffed with costs, and presumably if I am in receipt of JSA or other benefit, I pay back monthly. But when Gestapo lose, it's the taxpayer who coughs up. Do we have a reason for this? Is it that the Devil looks after his own or what?

How are you Misty? Hope you are well...as far as I am aware, Gavin Grant, who retired for health reasons, immediately took up in politics, will check what is involved there...but you would think that anyone who was fit (and devious) enough to be in politics could manage to be RSPCA for 160K? I reckon he had to stand down as he had made the ''charity'' so unpopular and the ill health bit was to cover his arse. Evil or Very Mad In fact, since he'd been gone, I have read very little about their antics in the papers...for quite some time...at one time you could guarantee there would be something each week. Evil or Very Mad
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down