RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Spicer

3 posters

Go down

John Spicer Empty John Spicer

Post  misty02 Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Insecure' house? Bollocks!!! Did they not call the fire brigade to break in?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Little Boy has made a full recovery?? They murdered him in December Evil or Very Mad

misty02

Back to top Go down

John Spicer Empty Re: John Spicer

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Yes the police, fire service and RSPCA turned up en mass whilst Mr Spicer was asleep and they took him away still in his PJ`s if I remember rightly.
The one thing that still sits in my mind is that Mr Spicer had the support of the village so who was it that reported him?
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 pm

If the door ''was not locked'' allegedly, why was it necessary for 13 RSPCA/police/fire brigade personnel to remove (at what cost?) this old gentleman and his two dogs? And why, according to pictures I saw, was he dragged off last year with a shoe missing? And yes, Admin, I do believe he was in his pyjamas... why call fire brigade/R$PCA etc? To add that much needed touch of drama, as ever.,,not to mention the cost. And why take the two dogs away in two separate vans...they had livsd together ffs most of their lives and would have felt happier together. Bit no, let them suffer being separated.
And do we know why it has taken so long to bring this case to court? How long? 15/18 months? Not sure sure. It does occur to me that this case has been going on for ages...longer than a year in fact.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:50 pm

It was 8th July 2013 this all started. Not only did they drag Mr Spicer out of his home in bare feet but they also wouldn't allow him to get his glasses so he was unable to read the paperwork at police station. The person who reported him was a local woman dog trainer. Reading about how he was living I despair. I'm sure if someone had rung social services about the conditions he was living in (no water or electricity) they would say it is his choice & leave him to it. Don't know how the people who have done this to him can sleep at night Evil or Very Mad

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Misty...they can sleep very well at night, they are happy to think that they have done the world a good turn.

I recall on one occasion seeing a pony with a rug so tatty and held together with baling twine that the twine was wrapped round his legs stopping him from walking. I had no head collar or knife/scissors with me so I rang the person I knew who owned the field and asked him to contact the pony's owner...shortly afterwards the owner turned up.
I mentioned this to the people in my yard, most of whom would have seen the pony on their way to/from my yard. Yes they had seen it. Three had seen it and ignored it and the fourth...?... said she was ''thinking of calling the RSPCA''. There's always one. And the RSPCA would have found something to prosecute about...feet too long...rubbish in the field (failing to provide suitable environment) etc. So if the pony had been taken away, no-one except the owner would have lost any sleep. The only reason the RSPCA were not called is that this was a typical traveller's pony, piebald. And people are terrified of upsetting travellers in case they get their own back. The reason Jamie Gray (Spindles Farm) got away with having dead and dying horses on his land for two years was that he was a horse-dealer/traveller. Apparently something like 200 calls were made to the RSPCA before they responded and then they took loads of before and after photos and handed round the begging bowl. And of course took ALL the credit, despite other horse charities helping. John Spicer was a confused old man and not physically able to beat anyone up. He was an easy target for victimisation.Evil or Very Mad  And Jamie Gray's son (Jamie jr??) was photographed within a week loading horses into a box at some horse market, despite his ban on keeping horses...bet he's still buying and selling. Rolling Eyes
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down