RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospitals Closing

2 posters

Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty Hospitals Closing

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a shame, but bet your life they still have money to pay ''inspectors'' to pursue the easy victims. Putney Hospital is four miles from me and they are invaluable to people on low income. I suspected this was about to happen, apparently they suddenly limited the number of pets you could have there to three (fair enough) but also, when an elderly neighbour of mine took in a stray Tom cat and took him there to be neutered, thinking that RSPCA dealt with strays (as if) she was told they only neutered kittens up to six months. They did, however, advise her of the C4 free neutering which is sponsored by Cats' Protection, GLC, and I think RSPCA and which will do older cats.

We knew their donations were, unsurprisingly, well down, and here's the proof, but I bet they have money to send two vans and four ''inspectors'' to pick up two old sheepdogs from the same place, Evil or Very Mad
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty Re: Hospitals Closing

Post  Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Something you will see more and more of I think ....
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty RSPCA Hospitals Closing

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:26 am

I bet they aren't cutting down on the number of new trainee Gestapo officers they recruit. But this does just go to prove that they don't give a f*** about animals. Their donations are (understandably and rightly) down, but they are still loaded, or would be if they didn't waste money donated by the public. And now all the pensioners who used their hospital service will try to get to PDSA (if there is one in their area) who are already bursting at the seams. Or...even better, being unable to afford High St prices, will not be able to afford a vet and will therefore be prosecuted for not getting timely veterinary treatment for their pets.
No doubt Gavin (Mr Smug) Grant does not even feel guilty, and much of this is his doing. Evil or Very Mad
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty Hospitals Closing

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 am

The end of this article actually admits that they are concentrating on  animals taken by inspectors. saying they are most in need...but we all know the truth, they are the ones who get the money rolling in, not some manky stray Tom cat that some old lady has taken in for castration, where's the money in that? They do not even seem to know that they have their priorities wrong and this will lose them even more supporters. So if they close the hospitals, what in fact do they have left...the uniforms and that's about it. No God help us,
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty ...and while the hospitals are closing...

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 pm

'Sadly' closing their hospitals (their one remaining redeeming feature IMO) but they have the resources and the money  to send ''inspectors'' (how many I wonder)  on full pay using petrol at £7? a gallon to find the kids who did this. One especially intelligent DM reader pointed out that it was lucky as it was  the only chicken to leave McD's alive.  Very Happy
They never seem to realize how unpopular they are and how articles such as this will simply be the last straw.
NB this apparently is not the chicken in question, although it does look fed up.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Closing Empty Re: Hospitals Closing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum