RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Story With Little Detail

2 posters

Go down

Funny Story With Little Detail Empty Funny Story With Little Detail

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a funny story. Thirty animals removed from vet surgery in Armley (Leeds). The vet was struck off a couple of years ago for having a punch-up with a neighbour...allegedly. Nowt to do with his ability as a vet then. If you google Gary Samuel, you will find a few times how he was struck off. What, however, is not so easy to find is the fact that he appealed and his name was returned to the veterinary register as it was agreed that he had been treated too harshly, that having a spat with a neighbour does not affect your fitness to practise (unless, of course you threw a Border Terrier at someone). RSPCA were called by the police to the animals...whose animals are they? If they are people's pets why have the Gestapo taken them? There is little info on this case. I sort of wonder if while he was struck off he used his premises to breed dogs...he would have crates/cages, maybe a decent-sized back garden. And of course, he would be out of work.

Not sure why the police were called the second time...
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Funny Story With Little Detail Empty Re: Funny Story With Little Detail

Post  Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 am

You could be right there T, i wondered what was going on at his practise.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Funny Story With Little Detail Empty More Details About The 30 Animals ''Rescued'' By The Gestapo

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm

This is what has been posted on another site by someone at the practice who was involved with the 30 stolen animals. It's the same old story unfortunately.

This matter is personal between myself and the rspca. I along with the veterinary practice helped to rescue animals that would otherwise be euthanised on the rspca's say so. I REFUSE to put to sleep animals that have a chance to live a happy & healthy life. No where in the article did it mention abuse contrary to the publics belief.. Neither did it mention the fact we are STILL doing work for the rspca & are caring for a cat at this very moment on their say so.
The rspca absolutely REFUSE to have any involvment with stray & injured animals to such a point that we incur the costs ourselves, we then re-habilitate the animals and re-home them to loving families where they live out their lives happy. If we are brought a stray animal with something as simple as a broken leg that can be fixed, the rspca's response when contacted is simply 'PUT IT TO SLEEP'.. When we refuse to put a healthy animal to sleep & make the decision to call the rspca & let them know we will treat it ourselves, their response is 'WHAT IS IT STILL DOING ALIVE?!?'
I wish people would get to know the facts before they go making slanderous comments about situations they know nothing about. Just because its in the paper doesnt make it true. (No one is released on bail)
The rspca also forgot to mention the puppy they put to sleep after they had taken her because she looked alittle different from other dogs her breed. This dog was very much loved by everyone that met her. Disabilities shouldn't carry an automatic death sentence, especially when there is someone willing to take on the animal and the cost of treatment themselves.
Obviously this dog was not cost effective enough for the rspca
No matter how many times the rspca try to slander my work in the papers & regardless of the content written about the work im doing. I will work relentlessly to save animals from needlessly being euthanised.This matter is personal between myself and the rspca. I along with the veterinary practice helped to rescue animals that would otherwise be euthanised on the rspca's say so. I REFUSE to put to sleep animals that have a chance to live a happy & healthy life. No where in the article did it mention abuse contrary to the publics belief.. Neither did it mention the fact we are STILL doing work for the rspca & are caring for a cat at this very moment on their say so.
The rspca absolutely REFUSE to have any involvment with stray & injured animals to such a point that we incur the costs ourselves, we then re-habilitate the animals and re-home them to loving families where they live out their lives happy. If we are brought a stray animal with something as simple as a broken leg that can be fixed, the rspca's response when contacted is simply 'PUT IT TO SLEEP'.. When we refuse to put a healthy animal to sleep & make the decision to call the rspca & let them know we will treat it ourselves, their response is 'WHAT IS IT STILL DOING ALIVE?!?'
I wish people would get to know the facts before they go making slanderous comments about situations they know nothing about. Just because its in the paper doesnt make it true. (No one is released on bail)
The rspca also forgot to mention the puppy they put to sleep after they had taken her because she looked alittle different from other dogs her breed. This dog was very much loved by everyone that met her. Disabilities shouldn't carry an automatic death sentence, especially when there is someone willing to take on the animal and the cost of treatment themselves.
No matter how many times the rspca try to slander my work in the papers & regardless of the content written about the work im doing. I will work relentlessly to save animals from needlessly being euthanised.This matter is personal between myself and the rspca. I along with the veterinary practice helped to rescue animals that would otherwise be euthanised on the rspca's say so. I REFUSE to put to sleep animals that have a chance to live a happy & healthy life. No where in the article did it mention abuse contrary to the publics belief.. Neither did it mention the fact we are STILL doing work for the rspca & are caring for a cat at this very moment on their say so.
No matter how many times the rspca try to slander my work in the papers & regardless of the content written about the work im doing. I will work relentlessly to save animals from needlessly being euthanised.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 am

As they say T there are two sides to every story.
What he says seems to be what we hear day after day ...... sadly.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down