RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Hoarder Missing

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Horse Hoarder Missing

Post  millie1* Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Some of you will remember a documentary earlier this year about a so called Horse Hoarder who had a few ponies and a bossy neighbour and issues with the RSPCA - seems that they have carried on harrassing him and sadly he pleaded guilty to more charges and has now gone missing after being banned for 5 years (missing 6th April) - can people keep a eye out for news on him since I for one am concerned - he lived for his ponies and now has nothing - know how he feels!

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Re: Horse Hoarder Missing

Post  Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Hope he`s found quickly, i would think he`s a very dejected man now.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Horse hoarder misising

Post  moonstone Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Sadly Clwyd the so called horse hoarder (i hate calling him that) is still missing Sad so far there have been no sightings of him despite CID and police searching Sad he has no money or warm clothing and did not take his pension book with him Sad hope rspca are pleased with themselves for driving a vulnerable old man to despair after prosecuting him and taking his horses away,although they actually went to Redwings who stated that all travelled well and were in good condition Smile so WHY did this happen?
Sending vibes for Clwyd's safe return Sad

Last edited by moonstone on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

moonstone wrote:Sadly Clwyd the so called horse hoarder (i hate calling him that) is still missing Sad so far there have been no sightings of him despite CID and police searching Sad he has no money or warm clothing and did not take his pension book with him Sad hope rspca are pleased with themselves for driving a vulnerable old man to despair after prosecuting him and taking his horses away,although they actually went to Redwings who stated that all travelled well and were in good condition Smile so WHY did this happen?
Sending vibes for Clwyd's safe return Sad
Only the RSPCA can answer that one.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Not hopeful of safe return

Post  millie1* Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 am

Sadly I fully understand where Clwyd probably was in his mind - without his ponies I dont think he has/had much to live for - if they do ever find him (not hopeful of a happy outcome) I think it would be fitting to publicly report what the RSPCA have done to him - I think Horse and Hound might be open to article - what do we think? Other national papers have published articles showing our friends in a none to perfect light so there are other options - ideas please as once the outcome is known I am more than happy to pursue this as a legacy (on the other hand if Clwyd is found safe and well then all the better)
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Why not indeed!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Missing Clwyd

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 am

How long has Clwyd been missing? This really is very sad and worrying...I've seen nothing about it at all in the news. All the more worrying that he hasn't taken his pension book as I doubt he has any other source of income or livelihood. So why were perfectly fit and sound horses taken...or need I ask? Because of the five-year ban I guess. I wonder if Redwings questioned why they had been saddled (sorry!) with a herd of healthy horses which must be a huge drain on their resources...and means that they will not have space for x number of genuinely needy horses when the time comes. All the proper charities like Redwings are struggling financially and to lumber them with unnecessary cases is immoral. I do hope the RSPCA is contributing to their upkeep out of their millions.
Funny how Clwyd made the news when the case was ongoing but I've not heard a word about any of this. Crying or Very sad he probably feels he has nothing to live for...is it any wonder? No And he probably knows that Redwings and the other horse charities can only keep them for a while, then it's anybody's guess what happens to them.

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional text)
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm

millie1* wrote:Sadly I fully understand where Clwyd probably was in his mind - without his ponies I dont think he has/had much to live for - if they do ever find him (not hopeful of a happy outcome) I think it would be fitting to publicly report what the RSPCA have done to him - I think Horse and Hound might be open to article - what do we think? Other national papers have published articles showing our friends in a none to perfect light so there are other options - ideas please as once the outcome is known I am more than happy to pursue this as a legacy (on the other hand if Clwyd is found safe and well then all the better)

An article about his disappearance would be excellent, but to be honest, I have doubts about it being accepted by H and H. I do not see them as the sort of people to support the underdog (which Clwyd obviously is in this case). I have had dealings with the News Editor of H and H and found her unhelpful and patronising. To quote my son, always eloquent and poetic, some people are so far up themselves that they are in danger of disappearing up their own arses. Well, she is one such. This is, obviously, only my own opinion. Very Happy Millie, I do hope your case is going OK.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Clwyd the horse hoarder

Post  moonstone Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm

There is still no new's of Clwyd..his friend's are very worried for his safety and now so are Police Sad
The facebook group "Help Clwyd and his horses" are planning on making a complaint about the antic's of rspca Evil or Very Mad which we here are all aware of Shocked i have given them some general advice re: that rspca are just an animal charity with no special powers which they have been surprised at Shocked it alway's amazes me that there are folk out there caring for pet's who still believe that rspca actually care about animals 🇳🇴several other member's have been having trouble with rspca so hopefully this advice will help them too Smile Redwings have today said that all his horses are still doing well Smile one foal has been born Smile
How the hell did rspca think they were helping by prosecuting a vulnerable old man and banning him from keeping horses for 5 years? they are pure EVIL Evil or Very Mad

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 am

I saw the documentary. I felt he was a very genuine man who'd had a lot of sadness in his life and just lived for those horses. Yes, I think he may have had a few to many to cope with and the help that Michelle? was giving was just wonderful.

I've read some awful things on Facebook and cannot uderstand how people can be so cruel to the guy. Some of the posts were aimed at the lady helping him too.

What the hell is wrong with people?

I do hope he has a safe return, but I too feel that it may not be a good outcome.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Any news on this old guy yet? To be honest, apart from this site, I have not seen anything about his disappearance...not in the papers, and not online. Has anyone heard anything?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:Any news on this old guy yet? To be honest, apart from this site, I have not seen anything about his disappearance...not in the papers, and not online. Has anyone heard anything?
TB. Google The Horse Hoarder and you will get a few write ups.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Horse hoarder misisng

Post  moonstone Mon May 06, 2013 10:09 pm

NO Sad he has not been seen for weeks and the police are warning walkers to stay away from footpaths in the area where he went missing No so it's possible that they fear they may be looking for body Sad his friend's and many other's are still hoping that he will appear but it's seeming less likely as time goes on Sad poor man must have felt that he had nothing worth living for Sad he was improving the conditions thta the horses were living in and had lot's of help plus he was given wormers and rugs to help Smile but it seems rspca had decided that he had to be prosecuted Evil or Very Mad if he is dead then i hope that he haunts the evil scumbags Evil or Very Mad

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm

moonstone wrote:NO Sad he has not been seen for weeks and the police are warning walkers to stay away from footpaths in the area where he went missing No so it's possible that they fear they may be looking for body Sad his friend's and many other's are still hoping that he will appear but it's seeming less likely as time goes on Sad poor man must have felt that he had nothing worth living for Sad he was improving the conditions thta the horses were living in and had lot's of help plus he was given wormers and rugs to help Smile but it seems rspca had decided that he had to be prosecuted Evil or Very Mad if he is dead then i hope that he haunts the evil scumbags Evil or Very Mad
`if he is dead then i hope that he haunts the evil scumbags`
Couldn`t agree more.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Does anyone know what branch it was that instigated the prosecution?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Wed May 08, 2013 5:03 am

I may be wrong, but it is not looking at all hopeful for a happy outcome for this sad old man. RSPCA boast that they hardly ever prosecute, ie only as a last resort, and that they are the ones who help and advise animal owners how best to look after their pets regarding feeding, veterinary treatment and routine preventative treatment such as wormers. It would be interesting to know how much the NHS spends on treating people suffering from stress, depression, etc as a result of RSPCA bullying, persecution and prosecutions. I remember a few years back some old boy killed himself when his herd of ponies was 'seized'. He had had them for years. No doubt the search for Clwyd is costing a few quid? RSPCA should donate to the cost of the search IMO.
Bullying is now such a serious offence - quite rightly - receiving a custodial sentence in some cases, that I am amazed that they continue to get away with it; but they do. I don't know how easy/difficult it is to sue for psychological injury (the result of their bullying) but surely someone who has had their animals snatched and had to return them as they were in OK condition could SUE for distress, psychological injury or the like. I would have thought in this day and age when the compensation culture is running wild - take a look at the papers every day - RSPCA should be very careful how they treat people? And now that there are so many no-win, no-fee solicitors just waiting to hear what has happened to you...? Smile
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Horse hoarder missing

Post  moonstone Wed May 08, 2013 8:50 pm

I will try to find out for you Smile

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Hore hoarder missing

Post  moonstone Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Clwyd lives in Wrexham,North Wales so i assume that it would be an inspector who covers that district Smile

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:24 am

Thankyou Moonstone. Wink
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Clwyd...still missing?

Post  Trilby Bee Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Any news on this old guy yet? Anyone know anything? Considering the interest he generated after he was on C4, FB page, all the donations from wellwishers, I find it odd that I have not seen a word about his disappearance in the papers. My guess is that he won't ever be found. Sad I may be wrong, of course.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Still nothing as far as i know.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Wed May 15, 2013 7:09 am

Still no news on the missing man?

Has this been televised at all. I think people need to see how far this poor man has been pushed.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  moonstone Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

No there is still no news of Clwyd Sad the police have scaled down their search and there are even suggestions that he may have been murdered Evil or Very Mad all his horses have settled in well and are reported to be in good health which nakes you wonder why on earth they were stolen in the first place No
Clwyd had reduced his numbers (as requested by rspca) he also had lots of help with both the care of his horses and worming etc. Smile

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Horse Hoarder Missing Empty Clwyd...still missing?

Post  Trilby Bee Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 pm

It's just dreadful...where did you read he might have been murdered? Anything might have happened to him, poor old guy, but it's certainly not looking good now. Still I've seen nothing in the papers about it. Surprised Unless he has money squirreled away that no-one knew anything about, he can't have anything to live on? It's all very sad.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  moonstone Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 pm

I am on a Facebook group that was set up to try to save Clwyd's horses from the grips of the dreaded rspca Shocked despite their best efforts and they have been working really hard with him and his horses to try to stop them being stolen by getapo No they were still taken Twisted Evil
They are out trying to find this poor man Sad he has not touched his pension or have any money with him (or warm clothing) and has not been seen for weeks. Sad the group are now trying to raise funds to help the few horses of his that Michelle (his friend)has managed to keep so that they can be ccared for until maybe he can be found,if he is still alive.

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next