RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help

+4
Candcane
Admin
Trilby Bee
nicola
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help - Page 2 Empty Horses seized

Post  moonstone Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

I have to agree with you Millie:roll:rspca will only use judges/lawyers that are friendly" to them so they will get the result they want:evil:

It is NOT justice as we believe it should be but we know that they are evil lying scumbags who only care about getting a conviction and more money...i really hope that you get a fair hearing but i wouldn't bank on it not with that mob of thugs:evil:

moonstone

Back to top Go down

SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help - Page 2 Empty Re: SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help

Post  misty02 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:58 pm

I so agree. Have no faith in the justice system now.
As for those lying, evil excuses of human beings, words cannot describe how much I despise them

misty02

Back to top Go down

SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help - Page 2 Empty horses seized

Post  moonstone Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Exactly...not wanting to lower yourselves to their standards but there really are not words to describe how i feel about rspca..they are despicable:evil:if they truly believed that owner's were abusing their pet's then they would not need to fabricate eviedence or tell so many lies:evil:in my "case" they even pretended that another person was present when they raided me:shock:luckily my friend was with me when they arriveed so she was able to confirm that there were only two inspectors and not three! yet when calle to a sick possibly dying horse they don't want to know as the animal obviously does not have an owner so there is no one to prosecute and extort money from:P

moonstone

Back to top Go down

SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help - Page 2 Empty Re: SSPCA- siezed Horses, can anyone help

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2