RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once it's all over......................

3 posters

Go down

Once it's all over...................... Empty Once it's all over......................

Post  Candcane Wed May 15, 2013 7:14 am

I'm hoping to compile a Diary of events which I'm hoping that maybe I can post on here - Admin is this ok?

It's so hard to deal with these problems, especially as we have to do most things via private message so hopefully my potential new diary post may help.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Once it's all over...................... Empty Diary of the Nightmare

Post  Trilby Bee Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Diary is a great idea, be sure to make a note of every single thing they say and every movement they make. They are devious, so be careful about what you say...you know that anyway. Smile
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Once it's all over...................... Empty Re: Once it's all over......................

Post  Admin Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Candcane wrote:I'm hoping to compile a Diary of events which I'm hoping that maybe I can post on here - Admin is this ok?

It's so hard to deal with these problems, especially as we have to do most things via private message so hopefully my potential new diary post may help.

Absolutely no objections from me .. just a couple of things though.
1. Please don`t use real names when you write it up and 2. We get to use it as bad publicity for the RSPCA on other sites. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Once it's all over...................... Empty Re: Once it's all over......................

Post  Candcane Wed May 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Do you mean no names of the RSPCA people involved?

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Just change their names in your write up. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum