RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Interview

3 posters

Go down

My Interview Empty My Interview

Post  Candcane Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Obviously I cannot say too much on here, but I thought I'd update you all.

I attended the local police station to provide a voluntary interview for the RSPCA. I arrived at 10am, the time that the interview was scheduled to start.
The RSPCA were let into the interview room first and I didn't get called in until just after 10:30am.
Because I am being treated for certain mental health issues the meeting was put on hold until an Appropriate Adult was brough in (what a lovely person she was)!

Anyway, there wasn't a Police officer present and the RSPCA were given access to the Interview room, recording equipment and tapes. Most of the interview was no comment and I'd requested that I record the interview on my Iphone (I don't want to forget anything).

The whole thing took from 10am to 2pm with me closing the interview saying I hadn't eaten and that I would now like to leave as all questions were answered.

I feel much better now that I know that part is over, although I've ready elsewhere that one person was called back for a 2nd interview by the RSPCA.

What they have made clear is that they won't allow me to see the ponies, even though they were taken by the Police and I've read in the PACE rules that I can go and photograph them. The RSPCA said the Police had simply sent my request to them to be dealt with. I've obviously taken this up, but it appears to be a veeeeerrrry slow process.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

My Interview Empty Re: My Interview

Post  Admin Thu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Why oh why didn`t you take someone with you?
You had the offer of some trusted company, guaranteed you can expect another interview in the future.
Did you ask why the police were happy to arrest you but then said it`s nothing to do with them?
You need to think outside their box and not play into it.

Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Fri May 17, 2013 7:06 am

The interview was mainly no comment and yes I did have the offer of Company, but that person lives an awful long way from me and I can't expect someone to travel that distance.
With regards to the Police I have already kicked off an investigation into a few things, but can't say much on here

Candcane

Back to top Go down

My Interview Empty Exactly what you shoudl have done

Post  millie1* Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 am

You have done exactly what you should have done - there is not problem about a second person being there -both parties recorded interview and no you probably wont get called back. I have never been arrested to be interviewed even though I walked away from the inspector as he tried to caution me - in a public place! they have made no further effort to interview me and the charge they eventually came up with is so weak that subject to magistrates having a brain (sometimes doubtful!) they will not win.

If they realise you are serious about not giving information to them they cannot force it further - you already have my guidance if the police try to come and arrest you again - do tell them about the wrongful arrest and false imprisonment! They usually back off then.

Have you contacted you MP yet???? What solicitor have you spoken to????
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down