RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPCA to blame??

2 posters

Go down

RSPCA to blame?? Empty RSPCA to blame??

Post  Candcane Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candcane

Back to top Go down

RSPCA to blame?? Empty Re: RSPCA to blame??

Post  Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Very much so i believe. Thanks for posting this, Very Happy
Hopefully everyone with a fb page will share this so that it will put a negative message out there.

This will make good viewing..

As to the Clwyd Davies case, it will return to the public eye on June 12, when a follow-up to The Hoarse Hoarder is due to be screened by Channel 4. The film seems likely to make uncomfortable viewing for supporters of the nation’s largest animal charity.
‘I was at Clwyd’s house the day after he went missing,’ says Sioned Morys, the programme’s director. ‘While I was there, an RSPCA inspector turned up to talk to the police. She offered to assist in looking for his body.
‘At that very moment, I realised that it was the only time, in all my time covering Clwyd’s case, that I’d seen someone from the RSPCA offer to actually help.’

Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:00 pm

I didn't know about the follow up so I'm just popping a reminder into my diary now.

I shared the story on Facebook and will also spread the word on the follow up programme of the horse hoarder.

We just have to make as many people aware as we can of this bullying!

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down