RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood

4 posters

Go down

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood Empty The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood

Post  Candcane Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

I previously posted about the racist comments found on Mr Hopgood's Facebook page.

To follow on from this, I have today received an email from Ray Goodfellow apologising for the amount of time it has taken for him to take up my complaint, but assuring me it has been passed to the appropriate department.

I also registered a complaint with the Police.....................who didn't want to know!

Candcane

Back to top Go down

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood Empty Re: The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood

Post  Admin Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

That`s typical of the police, shame you aren`t of an ethnic minority.
Hopefully they will bring Lee Hopgood under control .. and sack him.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood Empty Re: The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood

Post  Candcane Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

what's the betting that they don't.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Candcane wrote:what's the betting that they don't.
You`re probably right.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood Empty Racist Comments from CI.

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am

Just out of interest, this thread has now got me wondering how many RSPCA Inspectors (so-called) are actually recruited from ethnic backgrounds? I must say, the ones I've seen in person AND on TV were all white; I may be wrong of course, they may have hundreds of Somalians and Sri Lankans out there catching animal abusers; but I would not expect him to get away with talking as he did if it was an organisation which promoted equal opportunities in respect of ethnicity.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 am

I too have never seen anything other than a white RSPCA Inspector.

Is there a FOI request that could be sent requesting ethnic backgrounds? I'm really interested in this now.

I must say, Lee Hopgood had only white people on his Facebook page.................I made copies of his friends lists.

Candcane

Back to top Go down

The Racist comments posted by C I Lee Hopgood Empty RSPCA Inspectors From Backgrounds Other Than White British

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Well, Candcane, it was just a thought which came to me after what you posted about the 'Johnny Foreigner' comment from Lee Hopgood. To be honest, I have not seen many 'Inspectors' face to face, but I used to look round the horse markets (Reading/Southall/Ashford etc) and there was sometimes an 'inspector' there, always white, invariably so. My dog used to do commercials, and if it was one where there were several dogs, sometimes an RSPCA inspector had to be present (in case we tortured them) so they sat there smoking and reading newspapers all day and got paid for it. Always white. But I have also watched their antics on TV several  times (Horse Hoarder etc) and I do not recollect ever seeing an inspector other than white British. I stand to be corrected, obviously I do not know what goes on or whom they recruit...
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Perhaps this should be reported to the Commission for Racial Equality

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Does anyone know how we can request this information? Surely they must have to disclose things like this if questioned?

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Candcane wrote:Does anyone know how we can request this information?  Surely they must have to disclose things like this if questioned?
I would google the info you need.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down