RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid'

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid' - Page 2 Empty Re: Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid'

Post  Admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:33 pm

T, you will see my replies on fb as regards Daniel Pelka. The killing of a child deserves nothing less than `an eye for an eye ...
My grandchildren are around Daniel Pelkas age and coincidentally, i too have a son named Daniel. Very Happy
T.. Your a diamond, your last write bit starting with `Concerned members of the public` is brilliant.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid' - Page 2 Empty Getting A Bit Eccentric

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 am

misty02 wrote:Is very sad.
From comments made by Mr Spicers neighbour I think perhaps he was becoming 'eccentric'. He mentioned a vermin problem a few years ago and that the local authority was supposed to be monitoring his situation and giving help if needed. Obviously he has been neglected but of course nobody will be tsken to task over that.

Many people do get a bit eccentric and possibly obsessive as they get older. Talking of the vermin problem, a neighbour of mine...nowhere near as old as John Spicer, could not bear to throw anything away. Nothing. Clothes, broken furniture, cat carriers and beds for cats long deceased...you name it. Her hallway was about 18 inches wide as she had ancient magazines and papers piled up at each side. All the rooms were similarly cluttered with the result that the rats moved in bigtime. She was so bad that she appeared on a C4 documentary called 'The Hoarder Next Door'. Not sure how she got on that, if they asked for volunteers or what.
I know someone else who cannot bear to dispose of cardboard cartons as 'she might need them one day'. She has them everywhere, hope she never has a housefire. The thing is, they justify their behaviour...the hoarder next door blamed it on the fact she was brought up in Manchester and the motto there (supposedly) is 'make do and mend'. I do not think this accounts for the twenty years' worth of newspapers somehow!!
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid' - Page 2 Empty Re: Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid'

Post  misty02 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally been able to put this link up. No news since beginning of August though.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid' - Page 2 Empty John Spicer

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 am

It's so gratifying to see that the old chap is getting a of of support from his neighbours, especially after what happened to Clwyd Davies.Very Happy Also that the media seems to be on his side too. To drag someone...anyone...off without their shoes is hardly respectful.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 pm

They wouldn't care if you were in the shower and they dragged you out naked. The more they can humiliate you the better and they do love to make an entrance.
Suspect they didn't count on the support Mr Spicer has received from his neighbours. Their PR machine must be in overdrive now trying to find a way of how they can wriggle out of this.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Update...
Mt Spicer has been charged on 5 counts. He goes to court in September. As for 'Little Boy', he was destroyed in December exactly 6 months after being taken. He was perfectly healthy when he went into their 'care' so either they murdered him for no reason or he suffered neglect during his time with those bastards. Makes you want to cry.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Hopefully the villagers are still behind him because no doubt this could destroy him.
They must be so proud of themselves.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Village rallies round after RSPCA 'raid' - Page 2 Empty John Spicer

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:42 pm

They hang on to animals long enough to use them as 'exhibit 1', 'exhibit 2' etc and after that they are no longer required. They have served their purpose. My mare was perfectly healthy and they hung on to her for six months then handed her to World Horse 'Welfare' to be executed. Obviously the dog was not suffering or it would have been killed immediately with the other dog. Probably became unhappy living in a cage and developed behavioural problems and they decided it was not rehomeable. How sad. Wonder why it's taken as long as this? I do remember seeing pictures in the paper of the poor old chap standing wearing only one sock and no shoes next to a policeman. So if he's found not guilty and is entitled to get his dogs back, where do we go from here? Evil or Very Mad 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the latest on the local forum. At least he has some support but that doesn't detract from the fact that his good name has now been blackened. Reading the post from 'Kaytee' I am convinced that this is a personal vendetta by the scum.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2