RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Makes You Think...

3 posters

Go down

This Makes You Think... Empty This Makes You Think...

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cross-posting this from another forum. Evil or Very Mad Is there anything they will not stoop to?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

This Makes You Think... Empty Re: This Makes You Think...

Post  Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am

Beat me to it T. Very Happy  I was about to post similar.

As the RSPCA are a charity their staff are merely civilians.
Therefore how can they have the right to look through confidential police records?
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Admin wrote:Beat me to it T. Very Happy  I was about to post similar.

Therefore how can they have the right to look through confidential police records?

God knows...is it because they are paying for the privilege? Have they got the right?So where does the Charity Commission stand in the middle of all this? Are they as useless as I found the Financial Ombudsman to be? I did all the research for them myself...
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:
Admin wrote:Beat me to it T. Very Happy  I was about to post similar.

God knows...is it because they are paying for the privilege? Have they got the right?So where does the Charity Commission stand in the middle of all this? Are they as useless as I found the Financial Ombudsman to be? I did all the research for them myself...
From what i am learning T the SHG have got hold of this little gem.
So... watch the spaces. Wink 
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is what the DM has to say about it. And they pay £35 a time to snoop...more donations squandered.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

This Makes You Think... Empty This makes You Think...is this how they got my car details?

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

You may recall my post saying that after going to court for the first time and having to give out my home address (I'd used my son's address until then) someone came a few days later and wrote off my car...the police were stunned as the vandalism was so violent. The car had to be replaced as it was beyond repair.  When I gave out my address, the RSPCA uniform wrote it down as quickly as she could. My friend was sitting two seats away from her and saw her. We did not go in my car so no-one could have got the details then. This was when I told the Magistrates that there were several 'discrepancies' in her and WHW statements...in that they contradicted each other.
The only people in the courtroom were me (no solicitor thought it necessary to come to get the case adjourned), my friend, court personnel, RSPCA and WHW reps. That was a Wednesday and by Saturday the car was demolished. I knew they had my name and address by now, but could not work out how they got my car details as I had been careful not to go to court in my own car. But of course, if for £35 they can get access to Police database, they could find out my car details.
Anyone know if there is any way I can check if they did this...I know what date it would be, within a couple of days. If your file is being accessed by the likes of rspca, then I think you SHOULD be able to demand to know? The Police were adamant it was done deliberately to intimidate by someone with whom I was 'in dispute'. The insurance co thought it quite suss and acted as tho' I had done it myself to make a claim...as you do!! They believed my story when I showed them a receipt for four recent tyres (300 quid) and a full service history including a recent one for about 500. I would like to find out if they did do a search at that time...if so, I know I was not imagining it was them. Everyone who saw the state of the car said the same: 'Something not right here  -  there is more to this than vandalism'.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

This Makes You Think... Empty This is another way of putting it .....

Post  Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Taken from a site called Big Brother Watch.

Over the last few years we have highlighted various privacy concerns about a range of government databases, from the National DNA Database to the DVLA database. Our report in 2011 found how nearly 1,000 police officers had been disciplined for unlawful accessing information over a three year period. Violations of the Data Protection Act included running background checks on friends and potential partners and passing on sensitive information to criminal gangs and drug dealers.

Today The Register has revealed that the RSPCA is able to access information from the PNC, despite not having any formal prosecution powers and not being a statutory-organisation. The information handed over is subsequently going unaudited by the Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office (ACRO) – run by the Association of Chief Police Officers – who also charge for the access. This is despite the PNC User Manual specifically stipulating that auditing is required for organisations that have had access to ‘sensitive information’. If auditing is not being carried out, it is impossible to know whether the RSPCA are using the sensitive data under necessity and proportionately and if they are deleting it when their investigation has concluded.

The issue with the PNC is not merely about who has access to the information, but also about what kinds of information is being stored on it. Recently, a woman claimed that she has been harassed by police in High Wycombe after she ended a relationship with an officer. The woman has claimed that officers stopped her more than 70 times for suspected motoring offences including drink-driving and assault. Despite never being convicted of an offence, it has been claimed that officers filed a wealth of intelligence reports on her which have cost her three jobs after CRB checks were carried out.

There are three clear issues with the PNC as it stands. The first is that non-statutory bodies should not be able to gain access to information unless granted to do so by the courts. Secondly, if they are granted access to this information it is integral that they are then regularly audited to ensure that the information is being used, stored and deleted correctly. Thirdly, the databases should not be able to include any non-administrative information that has not been proven in court, unless there has been authorisation form a court to do so.

The RSPCA is not a part of the police service. It is not a criminal prosecutor. It is not a body established by Parliament to prosecute crimes. It should not have access to the Police National Computer, and nor should any other organisation of similar standing. If it wishes to see information held within it, it should go to court for a warrant.

Perhaps most illuminating of all, the Home Office confirmed to the Register – in response to this [PDF] information request – that it knows nothing about the legal basis of the agreement. The Information Commissioner’s Office says it has never been challenged on the legality of the arrangement. Until now – we plan to file a complaint demanding the ICO investigates the lawful basis for this arrangement immediately, and orders the cessation of any third party sharing of PNC data until such a legal basis has been established.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Trilby Bee wrote:You may recall my post saying that after going to court for the first time and having to give out my home address (I'd used my son's address until then) someone came a few days later and wrote off my car...the police were stunned as the vandalism was so violent. The car had to be replaced as it was beyond repair.  When I gave out my address, the RSPCA uniform wrote it down as quickly as she could. My friend was sitting two seats away from her and saw her. We did not go in my car so no-one could have got the details then. This was when I told the Magistrates that there were several 'discrepancies' in her and WHW statements...in that they contradicted each other.
The only people in the courtroom were me (no solicitor thought it necessary to come to get the case adjourned), my friend, court personnel, RSPCA and WHW reps. That was a Wednesday and by Saturday the car was demolished. I knew they had my name and address by now, but could not work out how they got my car details as I had been careful not to go to court in my own car. But of course, if for £35 they can get access to Police database, they could find out my car details.
Anyone know if there is any way I can check if they did this...I know what date it would be, within a couple of days. If your file is being accessed by the likes of rspca, then I think you SHOULD be able to demand to know? The Police were adamant it was done deliberately to intimidate by someone with whom I was 'in dispute'. The insurance co thought it quite suss and acted as tho' I had done it myself to make a claim...as you do!! They believed my story when I showed them a receipt for four recent tyres (300 quid) and a full service history including a recent one for about 500. I would like to find out if they did do a search at that time...if so, I know I was not imagining it was them. Everyone who saw the state of the car said the same: 'Something not right here  -  there is more to this than vandalism'.
I doubt the law has a clue what the RSPCA are gleaning from the PNC. Might be worth a letter to a top cop but i wouldn`t hold my breath. As it begins to sink into the law that the RSPCA have no legal right to the PNC there could be a few embarrassed coppers hiding their faces.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This Makes You Think... Empty his makes you think!

Post  moonstone Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:16 pm

The daily Mail have today published an article about this in the foreward they have asked that rspca are NOT allowed to rummage through files lookong for anything to help their prosecutions:shock: what i found more worrying is they also look through the files of witnesses/friends of those they are prosecuting:twisted: these are innocent folk who may just be standing up for their friend's as witnesses yet will now have rspca (who we know are not exactly squeaky clean in how they collect eviedence)going over their files with the police co-operation:twisted: 
At least now this will be out in the open and the public will be aware of what sneaky/snidey lying/thieving scumbags rspca really are:evil: 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum