RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying

3 posters

Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying

Post  Candcane Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

You can listen to it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candcane

Back to top Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty BBC channel 4

Post  moonstone Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Damn i meant to listen to that,saw it was going to be on the other day:) 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  moonstone Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 pm

At last it seems that they are being outed for the bullies that we know they are,i have followed (and tried to help) some of the cases that have been on Facebook forum that i belong to:) the tactics they use are just plain bullying:evil: there is no other way to describe what they do or how they hound owner's to plead guilty to trumped up charges:evil:

moonstone

Back to top Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty Re: RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Candcane wrote:You can listen to it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a terrible story...I can really understand what these people were going through. But they have their millions to do this...and one of the vets said exactly what some of us have said...the prosecutions are totally trumped up to get donations. I wonder if the so-called 'Inspectors' get a bonus when they get a prosecution? I say so-called because, in my humble opinion, they are not fit to inspect my grandmother's arse. And yes, we have said that many vets are in fear of them as their livelihoods could be jeopardised if they stood up to them.
But what we have been saying on this and the previous Forum is now being said elsewhere which is very gratifying. Sure people see the forum and think we might be nutters with an axe to grind, but when they hear the same on BBC then it starts to sink in.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  moonstone Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:24 pm

I would like some of those nutters to be on the receiving end of a raid..then they wouldn't be so smug...i still shake when i think of what they did to me..it was the fact that although they didn't know me or how i kept my bunnies,they were furious..so angry and to be physically violent against a small female (i am 5ft.erm tall) was so uncalled for...having a large woman grab me and fling me against the wall of my house then forcibally hold me while she allowed the other's entry was totally illegal but then they lied about that little episode and said i had invited them in:shock: like hell i did..shame of the lying lot of them..this all happened over ten years ago and i still feel angry and ashamed but then i guess so does everone else who has been through this ordeal.

moonstone

Back to top Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty BBC 4

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 pm

moonstone wrote:I would like some of those nutters to be on the receiving end of a raid..then they wouldn't be so smug...i still shake when i think of what they did to me..it was the fact that although they didn't know me or how i kept my bunnies,they were furious..so angry and to be physically violent against a small female (i am 5ft.erm tall) was so uncalled for...having a large woman grab me and fling me against the wall of my house then forcibally hold me while she allowed the other's entry was totally illegal but then they lied about that little episode and said i had invited them in:shock: like hell i did..shame of the lying lot of them..this all happened over ten years ago and i still feel angry and ashamed but then i guess so does everone else who has been through this ordeal.
Funny you should say that, moonstone,the one that I saw was a big butch creature with enormous Doc Martens (RAF size 15 I shouldn't wonder) and a big arse, like you I'm 5' nowt and less than 8 stone. And we all know they don't wait to be 'invited in' and it seems they never get charged with common assault or trespass. But I think attitudes are slowly changing...pity so many people have complained about what, in my opinion, is a brilliant commercial, regardless of what you think of the Mafia. Typical that they will make money out of it.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty Marmite

Post  moonstone Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

I think maybe that they deliberately pick on those they regard as "vulnerable" a pensioner:shock: small lone female (me/you) while ignoring those who really do neglect their animals but may fight back:evil: the BITCH who grassed on me really was a cruel/evil nutter who used to kill the pets she no longer wanted by giving them huge overdoses of drugs..she also experimented on them and tried to perform sugrey as in her warped mind she beleived she was a vet (and often described herself as one to others who were impressed with this) rspca knew what she was doing yet turned a blind eye to her cruelty as she is a complete lunatic who shouts/swears/and attacks anyone who goes near her when she loses her temper:shock: i was one of the few who stood up to her as she didn't scare me and i told her that to her face..even a huge police man wouldn't go near her as she had such a bad temper so that's alright then she can be let off;) 
So obviously of you shout and scream and threaten them you get let off but try to behave like a normal person and they will raid you.i remember one plod man saying that when my husband eventually came home from work and saw what was going on with about 6 rspca vans and numerous police/rspca bods in our house "oh now here comes trouble,the old man has turned up he will go ape at us" so they were worried about his reaction but not bothered that they were breaking the law.

moonstone

Back to top Go down

RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying Empty Re: RSPCA on BBC Radio 4 - Bullying

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down