RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated situation!

+2
moonstone
Dreamcatcher
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Updated situation! Empty Updated situation!

Post  Dreamcatcher Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 am

Well the 6 month deadline was up yesterday and I still hadn't heard what my fate was. I had a call last night from the Inspector asking whether him and his boss could come and visit me today to let me know the verdict.

Well, it seems that they had insufficient evidence to do anything. So as of now I can start getting on with my life and start legally sorting out the 'nice lady' who effectively stole my ponies, by all accounts she's not very happy at the verdict Very Happy 

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Update

Post  moonstone Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Thats great news:D and i can imagine that they (rspca) were not very happy with the outcome of your case:D Wink I remember when they called me (after they had spent 6 hours the day before removing all my rescue rabbits) to tell me that their vet had found nothing wrong with them and i could have them all back:D her exact words were "well it's good news for you but not for us" she was gutted;) I made sure that i had a camera hidden when they returned my bunnies and took pics of the ones that had been injured in their care:( although she tried to deny that they were responsible for this...i tried to get them to pay the vet's bills but no luck there:evil: so it may be a good idea to have a camera handy when you get to see your horses.

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Re: Updated situation!

Post  Dreamcatcher Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi ya Moonstone, the minute they left my home, they contacted the Charity that I involved from the start and thanked them for helping them not get a prosecution and loosing money!! My contact at the Charity couldn't stop laughing!!!

They then must have phoned the 'nice lady' who I shall buy a dictionary as a present so that she can expand on her rather rude vocabulary!!! Not happy is an understatement. She now is in a right pickle as she either brings back my ponies or faces charges of theft to go with the libel case she will be facing.

I did love the fact that she accused me of ruining the reputation of her establishment!

I will make sure that my friend who will be housing my ponies on their return takes load of photos.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Congratulations! That is an excellent result.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Hi ya Moonstone, the minute they left my home, they contacted the Charity that I involved from the start and thanked them for helping them not get a prosecution and loosing money!! My contact at the Charity couldn't stop laughing!!!

They then must have phoned the 'nice lady' who I shall buy a dictionary as a present so that she can expand on her rather rude vocabulary!!! Not happy is an understatement. She now is in a right pickle as she either brings back my ponies or faces charges of theft to go with the libel case she will be facing.

I did love the fact that she accused me of ruining the reputation of her establishment!

I will make sure that my friend who will be housing my ponies on their return takes load of photos.

As an after thought, might i suggest that where you keep your animals from now on you have some signs made up and put in prominent positions. Basically you need to state that no one will be seen without a prior appointment and most importantly `Trespassers will be prosecuted`
The last thing i want to do is p**s on your bonfire BUT you have just disjointed a few noses and they may now want their poisonous revenge, especially she that has to return your ponies.
We as a forum couldn`t be happier for you but please keep a keen eye open, at least for now as you never know what`s round the corner.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Update Dreamcatcher

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:Congratulations! That is an excellent result.

It's a fantastic result...where do you go from here now dreamcatcher...I was of the impression that the woman who took your ponies had already sold them on? So no chance of having them returned? So they thanked the horse charity for helping them 'not to lose money'...pardon me while I puke...we need to find out how much they already lost as they no doubt have already contacted lawyers etc. otherwise how do they know there was insufficient evidence? The day I first went to court, I had not even stepped inside a courtroom, the Duty Solicitor (a total w**ker) said to me:'I hope you are aware that this case has already cost £3000 in costs?'  I informed him that I was not aware of any such thing. So glad to hear your news, make sure you make life difficult for them now.Very Happy WELL DONE.

And yes, get the NO TRESPASSING sign on all entrances to your property, preferably with a phone number telling them that this is the number to ring in emergency ... have this as a second mobile number so you are not hounded indiscriminately on your main number and check it twice day so they can't say they could not get hold of you. They know all the tricks and you have to be as savvy as they are!!Evil or Very Mad 

And please stay on the forum and keep us informed of what is happening...by PM if necessary? You ust be so relieved!!Very Happy 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty updated

Post  moonstone Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Echo the advice you have been given and to be careful:shock: they will be out to get you now as you have cost them money/time and they have lost their prosecution:evil: always be on th your guard and remember that they are only a (very poor) animal charity who have NO POWERS although i think they somtimes need to be reminded of this fact;) 
The BITCH who grassed on me (a former friend) has never stopped her harassment against me as she was sure that if she as she put it "stressed me out enough" then i would let ther take my rabbits away:evil: she bombarded rabbit forums with lurid tales of how i was an abuser who left my rabbits to die rather than get them vet treatment and thanks to that i received death threats/had men lruking around outside my house and was followed in a supermarket (while getting my weekly shop) by her supporters who kept questioning me about how many rabbits i had as she had been told by respca that they would only be able to "inspect my premisis" again if they got another complaint:evil: so do be careful who you let see your horses,you have to suspect everyone:roll: it will only take another evil eprson and you will have to go through this again...take care and well done..hope we will be able to see some pics when you get them back home safe:D 

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 am

I would second the warnings you have been given, as the RSPCA and the 'two nice ladies' are going to be fuming. My car was mysteriously demolished when I suggested they might have made a few mistakes on their statement. Do be on your guard. But what a great result, sorry you must have had months of stress, but at least you can get on with your life now.Smile
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am

I am rather overwhelmed after the stress thats built up and the mug slinging that went on.

I have put signs up with my Dads phone number on, I have also informed my local police that the witches may start trouble.

The situation on my ponies has been interesting, the lady that took them removed 4 which I had already loaned out, she met her match when she tried to tell the loaner that they couldn't have them. Sadly for her there were agreements drawn up prior to her taking them, so very reluctantly she released the ponies 4 months ago to him. Since then she has let him have the stallion that I was told by the RSPCA had been gelded, along with a couple of mares. The other 2 that she effectively stole were gifted to my by a lady for safe keeping as she had terminal cancer.

Anyhow last night the witches have had a meeting (quite apt as it was a full moon!) and they are now seeking legal advise as to how they can reverse the RSPCAs decision. They have summoned the RSPCA to explain why I wasn't prosecuted. So it will be very interesting to see what they come up with now.

My solicitor has given the woman 48 hours to safely return the ponies she shouldn't have taken. They won't be coming to my yard, but will go to a friends as I don't want them at my current yard for fear of reprisal.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am

Yes, I noticed a full moon yesterday too!lol! Were they sitting round a cauldron chanting 'Double double, toil and trouble, when shall we three  meet again'. Is there no end to how far some people will go? RSPCA must have wasted enough money already...doubt anything will come of this, but just be on your guard! Let's see what happens in 48 hours. Keep us clued in? It's quite an involved story, bet your brain hurts.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty updated

Post  moonstone Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 pm

I noticed the full moon too (does that make me a witch lol) for rspca to re-open their investigation into you they have to have another complaint..hence my warnings to be careful who you let see your horses:shock: if they do not get any more complaints about you then they cannot re visit you as it's classed as harassment...luckily i learned a lot from my ordeal at their hands so hopefully other's can benefit from it:) 
If they do return then call the police and claim harassment and as said before be very careful who sees yoru horses as it will only take one.

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:03 pm

moonstone wrote:I noticed the full moon too (does that make me a witch lol) for rspca to re-open their investigation into you they have to have another complaint..hence my warnings to be careful who you let see your horses:shock: if they do not get any more complaints about you then they cannot re visit you as it's classed as harassment...luckily i learned a lot from my ordeal at their hands so hopefully other's can benefit from it:) 
If they do return then call the police and claim harassment and as said before be very careful who sees yoru horses as it will only take one.
I think as we all noticed it we must all be witches!! One of them is bound to complain about something, but the man from the charity has told me that he will continue to visit my yard weekly so that if any complains are made to the RSPCA he can let them know that the animals are fine. I did mention this to the 2 inspectors yesterday and they didn't seem pleased.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Getting them back

Post  millie1* Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Well done and hope thing shave resolved now if not get the same police you seized the ponies sunder section 18 involved, since they are the possessors of the animals......... either that or turn up with a lorry and ask the police to attend as you fear a breach of the peace.........and collect them anyway.

Good luck nice to hear some good news for a change on here"!
millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks for all the help and advise. The ponies weren't seized buy the police or rspca they were taken by the evil bitch as she now is known. The ones I want back are the ones she promised not to take but did. I have a meeting with my solicitor in the morning regarding this. I'm a tad concerned as evil woman got my ex business partner to sell her all the ponies for £1 but as they weren't owned by my ex business partner I'm hoping that it means I can have them back.

The women involved had their meeting as to what they are going to do now and they phoned the very nice man in Wales and screamed at him for telling me he had the majority of the ponies! The RSPCA bigwig then told him never to speak to me again and that he personally would shoot the animals of mine that are still with this woman than let me have them back. RSPCA man is planning on visiting me again at home.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Just wondering, as your case is mega-complex - do the ponies have passports, in which case are they in your name, the witches' names etc, or in the RSPCA's name. Not sure how much difference that would make, but all equines by law are required to be passported. I was informed by Weatherby's that the name on the passport was the legal owner, if the horse was on loan, not sold, it should stay in the owner's name. That was several years ago when passports first became compulsory. Things may have changed  now, but sure you can Google it and get the answer.

I do remember the little creep from WHW (before he was actively involved in stealing and murdering my mare) telling me that as the leaseholder of the yard I was legally responsible to see that all horses were passported so I checked with Weatherby's and they said no. I was responsible for my own, as were all owners.

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

All the ponies have passports which are in my ex business partners name. My solicitor has a statement from her that states that whilst she owned certain ponies, these 4 were only in her name so that if any needed to be pts she had the authorisation to do it. I was working away last season hence why we did this. As far as I was aware a passport isn't proof of legal ownership anyhow.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Your solicitor will know what weight a passport carries. And if he has a statement re possession of the ponies, you should have covered yourself.  I believe a car log book isn't proof of ownership, simply proof that someone is the keeper of the car...as far as I know. When is the 48 hours up?Very Happy 
I do recall tho that Weatherby's said that as the owner of the mare, it was my responsibility to see she had a passport...they did not say it could be only in my name; it was not an issue, however,  as it was only ever going to be in my name.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

So the 48 hours must be up by now? Did you get the ponies back or are you still waiting?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi ya, Yes the 48 hrs are up and the ponies haven't been given back yet. I will speak to my solicitor in the morning and see if he has had a reply to his letter yet but I doubt it.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Updated Situation

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:47 am

Any word about the return of the ponies yet, now that the 48 hours is long gone? Just wondered.Smile 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Updated situation!

Post  moonstone Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm

I checked this topic yesterday to see if there had been any news:) have the ponies been returned yet?

moonstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm

The ponies haven't yet been returned. One has been transfered into a new owner and the other 2 haven't yet so a block has been placed on transferring them. My solicitor has the Banghead up brick wall job of trying to get her to understand that she shouldn't have taken them and that she and her cronies must realise that they can't always have their own way! If she doesn't see reason I think things will turn nasty, but so be it!

The funniest thing I have been told by the really nice man who had a couple of the ponies from me and then was given some more by evil woman has had an invoice for their keep whilst with her along with a huge vets bill! She says he has to pay it as the RSPCA said that they won't as they didn't prosecute me so are out of pocket!! Nice man in Wales told her to go forth and multiply!!!

Also the ponies of mine that he has are safe and will be retuned to me. I just have to get the rest back off her.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:56 pm

This case is seriously f****d up. Why isn`t your solicitor jumping up and down on the woman?
She knows she has lost her case and he does too. I don`t think i would have had your patience at this stage.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Admin I do agree with you in certain respects but I have been guided by him up until now. He can't do the libel case so I shall have a word with that solicitor when I go and see him and see if they would take more desisive action over getting the ponies back.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Updated situation! Empty Updated Situation

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 pm

You are very patient...the 48 hours surely was up about two weeks ago. Is the legal system in other countries as prolonged as this? But the thing with solicitors...and I proved it once...is that the longer they take, the more they can charge. You can call me cynical...I am...and I'm not saying this is the case with yours, he /she may be a saint, but please don't wait too long.
I do remember when I was in business many years ago, and my then (business) partner and I had some legal case going. Nothing happened for six weeks, then lo and behold came the bill. £300 for six weeks of absolutely nothing. This was a good few years back when £300 was quite a bit. 'Bugger me,' I said to my then business partner, 'What the f*** is this for.' 'Blow me down', she said, 'Search me, I'm f****d if I know.' So we wrote and asked them to itemise what the bill was for...letters? phone calls? advice over the phone? Nothing, absolutely zilch. So be sure to ask what is happening and keep a record of letters, phone calls etc. Do please let us know how it's going? Good luck!!Very Happy 
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next