RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get the RSPCA investigated?

5 posters

Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty How do you get the RSPCA investigated?

Post  Dreamcatcher Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 am

Question as in the title really.

I do need some advice but am really reluctant to post to much on a forum but basically it involves some really nasty rich women who didn't like the fact that I wouldn't let them run my life or tell me what to do with my ponies and those of another ladies.

I ended up contacting a very well known charity after these women kept entering my fields and tipping the waters over and removing rugs when it was -14. The upshot was a nice lady offered to have these ponies for safe keeping and i could have them back at a later date, so off they went.

There is way more to this that now means im being investigated by the RSPCA despite the fact that none of the ponies were seized, I had a chat with an officer over the phone the day they left and as the other charity and my vet were involved he was happy that the situation was sorted out, he has now been suspended as the one woman wasn't happy with this!

Any how nearly 6 months down the line I still have no idea whats going on. I do know that this woman go her solicitor husband to write to the head of the RSPCA and offered a substantial donation if they prosecute me. I haven't given an interview as my solicitor didnt see why I should. The inspector visited me at home last week and told me that the police wouldnt help him arrest me and could I write a statement on the paper he left me with.

Hes also been back to my yard.

The other charity would like me to get the RSPCA thoroughly investigated for whats been going on, but where do I start.

Also can I have the Inspector done for Civil Trespass? I have now got the police involved as someone is entering my stables and removing rugs and stealing things still.

If anyone wants the full story on this which I will say is very complicated and hard to get your head round then im happy to PM. Any advice would be happily received.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty Re: How do you get the RSPCA investigated?

Post  Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Firstly you need to get your animals somewhere that only you know, if they get their hands on them you are 99% guaranteed that you won`t see them again. Without the animals they can do nothing to you.
Do not write any statements on any paper what so ever and do not let any RSPCA personel into your home at any time. You have nothing to answer to.
Have you contacted the SHG? Their details are stickied at the top of the page.
Everyone of us wants the RSPCA investigated so please .. join the growing list.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty Re: How do you get the RSPCA investigated?

Post  Dreamcatcher Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome. The lady that had the ponies managed to bully my then business partner into selling them to her, they have all since been rehomed. So I doubt I will ever get them back.

I did contact SHG the moment I knew that the RSPCA ha started an investigation and they were amazing.

It amazes me that the RSPCA can get away with what they like! The lies that they spread is awful.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 pm

My apologies, i thought you still owned the ponies.
You cannot be investigated for something you haven`t done and they have no proof of.
If the RSPCA show up on your doorstep again shut the door on it
Can you pm me what help the SHG were to you please?
We get little feedback about there involvement/work.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty How Do You Get The RSPCA Investigated?

Post  Trilby Bee Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Welcome to the Forum Dreamcatcher...really glad you joined us...as I expained, this Forum is monitored, only registered members can see what is going on...it's locked to non-registered people The old one really was quite interesting at times and had loads of members, but only very few took an active part; it was open to all and a magnet for trolls.

As Admin stated, there are many people who justifiably feel, as you do, that RSPCA should be investigated at several levels. The main one being the amount of meoney they waste on prosecutions (donations which were given in good faith that they would be spent on cat food etc) but also the way they pick on targets unable to stand up for themselves (not for a minute suggesting that this is you) simply because they want publicity. Publicity = donations. They recently wrote to ME (of all people) to ask if I would consider leaving them a property in my will. I would sooner shave my eyelashes with razor blades. There are a couple of e-petitions doing the rounds at the moment, but to be honest, I read that an e-petition needs 100k signatures to be accepted; not sure how true that is.

I would say, to start with, contact your MP. They are well-paid and should be happy to help you. CAB are fine, but have no legal expertise unfortunately, staffed by very helpful volunteers who find online what you might easily find yourself...I hope this does not sound as tho' I am dismissing their worth; I am not. Tey do a lot of good. You might also try the solicitor who write an article in a national...not sure which one...I think he was called Jonathon Rich and said the RSPCA had done all in their power to demonise him as he stood up to them but it had cost him £1mill. . I think he is on Twitter, so  have a look and get back to us and tell us more.

Have never heard a story quite like yours but nthing surprises me with these thugs.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty How Do You Get The RSPCA Investigated?

Post  Trilby Bee Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 am

Just re-read your posts...there is such a lot to take in at one go! I do not know which horse charity you are talking about, but if they are very keen for YOU to get the ball rolling towards an investigation, would THEY be willing to give you all the support you need? Would they stand up to the RSPCA? You need to know that...many animal organisations, vets and the like, are afraid to do this simply because they know the RSPCA has the money to fight back...for years if necessary...we all know they don't give a monkey's about spending their donations in court (remember the Heythrop at £300k+). If a well-known horse charity and your vet are prepared to back you, then I would see your MP. When you handed your ponies to this 'nice lady', were you aware that they might eventually be sold on/rehomed?
I would not fill out their statement if your lawyer has advised you not to...why do they want one? What are they trying to pin on you? And do you have anything at all to lose now (they can't take the ponies off you as they have been rehomed) by going public? If the horse charity in question would back you, then I would go for it. If the horse charity is World Horse Welfare, then I doubt they would back you against the RSPCA... they are hand in glove with each other. And why is an RSPCA inspector still snooping round your yard if the ponies are not there? Do they think you are going to get them back. Is this the same one who was suspended...or a different one?

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:11 am

I do think the charity would help yes, no its not WHW.
The inspector from the RSPCA is still visiting as I still have some ponies left, but the guy from the charity has told him he has no business visiting. The inspector is a different one to the suspended one. From what I was told they have suspended the other one for following correct welfare guidelines and not getting enough prosecutions.

I really have no intention of giving them a statement, they need it so he says so that they can decided whether to take me to court and that he will personally visit me to let me know what fate they decide for me!

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcatcher Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 am

Oh and as for the 'nice' lady I had no idea that she was going to take half of the ponies, let alone do what she has done. It turns out that she is friends with the 2 women who I had upset.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Oh and as for the 'nice' lady I had no idea that she was going to take half of the ponies, let alone do what she has done. It turns out that she is friends with the 2 women who I had upset.

When the `Inspector` next visits your premises tell him to go forth and multiply, as said, he has no business being there. If he insists then tell him he`s trespassing.
As for the nice lady .. i`d be looking to return the favour with interest, legally of course. Revenge is best served cold. Wink
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do you get the RSPCA investigated? Empty investigations

Post  millie1* Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:23 pm

one option is to go to you local MP - if you need further advice on how to do this please PM me - I am doing the same and recommend all on the wrong end of the RSPCA do the same to show exactly the strength of feeling out there.

I believe if it was private property then the animals were unlawfully taken - issue with seizure if not taken by the Police which they should have been if RSPCa doing things properly

Please contact me if you need further advice - extensive experience of equine and Animal welfare matters

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

Post  Candcane Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Yes, Millie1 is excellent when it comes to help. Do take her up on the offer!

Candcane

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Candcane, i couldn`t agree more.
The forum would never survive without millie1 and Trilby Bee.
Thankyou both, you are a pair of diamonds.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down