RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My request for information - RSPCA

4 posters

Go down

My request for information - RSPCA Empty My request for information - RSPCA

Post  Candcane Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I made a Subject access request some time ago on the RSPCA. I requested all information held on me, including tapes, manuscripts, photos etc.

I was fuming when I read an email which had been sent from the RSPCA to the Police saying that they would move the ponies from their current location to somewhere new just for me to visit and then move the ponies back again.

All this when I have an email from the RSPCA saying that DEFRA have given clear instruction that they cannot move the ponies without passports. How the hell do they get away with all this?? Obviously I will be kicking up yet another big stink, but I just have to carry out a small mission first Very Happy 

Candcane

Back to top Go down

My request for information - RSPCA Empty How Do They Get Away With It?

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Cancane, glad you are still surviving the ordeal.

If you find out how they get away with it, let me know, as it's a question so many people must ask themselves all the time. They certainly moved my mare without a passport from the RSPCA 'holding yard', location of which they would never disclose and moved her to the World Horse So-called Welfare farm in Norwich. They did not have her passport...I had the original Weatherby's plus a copy I had made when I lost it then found it. I did not give them her passport until after the case and then they murdered her.Evil or Very Mad 

Good luck...please do keep in touch as and when you can.Very Happy
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

My request for information - RSPCA Empty Re: My request for information - RSPCA

Post  misty02 Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

I was bullied into handing over my horses passports when the lying bastard took mine.
Was so threatening, asking if I really had any and did I know it was against the law to not have passports or transport them without. Looking back I should have said I didn't but was in such a state, especially as he had already accused me of using an unqualified vet (as he hadn't heard of mine).
I was also told that if I wished to visit my horses they would have to take them somewhere for me to see them so I wouldn't know where their 'place of safety' was.
One was nearly 30 and they both hated being transported. When they stole them from me I had to load the younger one myself (which broke my heart) as I couldn't stand by and watch the abuse she was receiving at their hands, so how could I let them endure that again in order for me to see them?

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  jingsy Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:09 am

Best advise there is to let them do the loading then film it. Helping them is playing into their hands and doing their jobs for them.

jingsy

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 am

I may have been doing their job for them but at the time did what I felt was best for my horse.
Considering their so-called inspector had told me he knew nothing about horses (which he denied in court and called me a liar) and the trailer driver then told me the same and by the way they were handling her I could well believe I didn't want her any more stressed than she already was.
The liar was jabbing on the lead rope and I could see her rearing. How would I have felt if she had got badly injured??
Yes, in hindsight I wish I had filmed/recorded everything because at least I could prove everything they said under oath in court was untrue.
Anyway, Candcane, I wish you luck and hopefully you will beat the bastards.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down