RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPCA access to Police information

3 posters

Go down

RSPCA access to Police information Empty RSPCA access to Police information

Post  millie1* Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 am

Hi all - take a look at the old blog - injustice forum - it seems nearly every police force is letting the gestapo in the back door and welcoming them with open arms. Surely data protection act should apply shouldnt it???? ANyone fancy looking into it?

millie1*
millie1*

Back to top Go down

RSPCA access to Police information Empty Re: RSPCA access to Police information

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 pm

millie1* wrote:Hi all - take a look at the old blog - injustice forum - it seems nearly every police force is letting the gestapo in the back door and welcoming them with open arms.  Surely data protection act should apply shouldnt it????  ANyone fancy looking into it?

There are a few organisations who are very unhappy with this arrangement.
The RSPCA are civilians and so should not have access to such records. How much access they actually have is unknown (or it wasn`t when this issue was first raised) but the Countryside Alliance have raised objections to this practice as details such as addresses at which legally held firearms are held on these computers and could be used for other more dishonest reasons. The RSPCA pays the force for this priveledge. The question has also been raised as wether those who have access to the police computers have been vetted ... or not.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RSPCA access to Police information Empty RSPCA ACCESS TO POLICE INFO

Post  Trilby Bee Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 pm

I read they were paying £35 a time to access this private information...more donated money down the Swannee...but as they are civilians like we are, it can't be right. I wonder just what information they can get their thieving hands on? I did always wonder how they found out what car I drove (I deliberately didn't use mine to go to court as I didn't want anything to happen to it). I imagine they might have found my car details there along with my speeding offence details and that is why it was destroyed two days after I appeared in court for the first time and at that time I pointed out that the RSPCA were not telling the truth on their statement and that I could prove it.

What I WOULD indeed like to know is if there is any way of finding out just WHO has been looking thro your file...ie if the R$PCA have looked thro our private and personal info. Surely we can demand to know...I realise that we are becoming very much a 'Big brother is watching you' country, but we should be able to know who is checking on us and why?
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

RSPCA access to Police information Empty Re: RSPCA access to Police information

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down