RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one bites the dust

3 posters

Go down

Another one bites the dust Empty Another one bites the dust

Post  Trilby Bee Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They really don't care, do they? Maybe the dog should have been put to sleep when he was found if his condition is so bad, altho he looks happy enough...I don't know that...but what constantly angers me is the high-handed, unhelpful and arrogant way they go about things. The poor dog has been kicked from pillar to post.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust Empty Re: Another one bites the dust

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:15 pm

This little dog has become quite popular on the net.
It`s brilliant to see people fighting back against the RSPCA .. bad press for them is great news for us.
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

I saw this on Facebook.  
Maybe I'm wrong but my first thought was that the scum were doing this because Defra are involved and we all know their feelings towards them.
Think it's backfired on them though Very Happy 

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:30 am

I'm not surprised he's got a fan club...he has the sort of cheeky face that you can't ignore. I wonder what 'concerned member of the public' got in touch with the Animal Mafia so soon after this lady adopted him. they don't let up even at Christmas, do they...R$PCA and informants alike! They don't waste much time, do they? The new owners must be horrified.
Off topic here, but did anyone hear what the outcome of the John Spicer case was? Did he get his younger dog back or was that one  murdered too?  Evil or Very Mad 
Misty, you are right...so much of what they do now backfires on them...at one time they got away with it...the internet gets the word around quicker than greased lightning, of course! Very Happy
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:52 am

Supposedly this is an update I just saw on another Forum!!Happy New Year Bobi!! Very Happy  They've  had to back down.

Excellent news, Langford Vets have confirmed there is no need to euthanise Bobi immediately. After a full medical it has been confirmed Michelle and Jayne can collect him from the vets at 11am tomorrow, and take him home. The RSPCA have confirmed that decisions regarding Bobi's care are between us and our vet.

The vet confirmed that though Bobi does have some medical problems that will need ongoing treatment and vet care, that there is not a need to PTS immediately. However because of his medical problems his longevity will be shortened, by how long no one can state as fact. All we know and am sure Bobi's supporters will agree, whether it a year, 5 years, however long it may be, his life will now be filled with love, care, lots of fuss and all that he medically could possibly need.
We cannot thank you all enough for your incredible support as we all know what Bobi's fate was just 2 days ago, one Giant victory for a small dog
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:52 am

The person that reported it was Bobi's original foster 'carer' but she couldn't cope. She also fosters for the r$pca (maybe gets paid by them). Apparently on her FB page was complaining that the dog had ruined her Xmas  Evil or Very Mad 
From what I read the gestapo made a statement on their page stating that they were asked for help by Bobi's owner. They really struggle with reality don't they? From what I can make out they have since 'edited' statements things on their page. Just hope they keep their word and return him to the people who care about him and who, in my opinion, will make the right decision on what is best for the dog for his sake and not for cheap publicity.
Re Mr Spicer, there has been no more mentioned on the local forum. I did pm his neighbour asking if there is any news but not had a reply.

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 pm

I thought it must have been the original 'fosterer' when I read that Bobi had only been with his new people for two hours before the Mafia arrived. Amazing eh? Christmas period...staff on holiday...but they can get there in two hours? When did you ever see them move so fast?  Think they must have sussed the chance of a prosecution and a bit of publicity? Also if he came here thro a rescue, they would quite likely be wanting to get adverse publicity for the rescue so that they, the saintly ones, would end up with a bigger portion of donations.
Glad he ruined their Christmas...hope he peed on their tree .. they obviously knew the dog was disabled when they said they would foster him but then had second thoughts about him.
Think at least now he's with someone sensible who will do, as you say, whatever is needed to keep him comfortable and happy for as long as possible. I think it's great that he's someone's pet at last. Very Happy
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  misty02 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

misty02

Back to top Go down

Post  Trilby Bee Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:28 pm

They like to think they are the only so-called animal welfare organisation (and yes, I use the term loosely), that knows the first thing about animal care. The fact that other small genuinely-caring sanctuaries exist (who in fact do fundraising and spend a lot of their own time and money) is more than they can bear. They have, I believe, sussed that people are starting to see the light thanks to the speed at which information gets around these days...I have seen so many comments online recently from people saying 'I have cancelled my monthly donation to RSPCA'...RSPCA cannot bear the thought of donations going to the people who deserve them and so they bad-mouth them and get them bad publicity. And as for 'we only raid as a last resort' ...what??? ROFL! The fact is they 'raid' first and ask questions (OK then, interrogate) later. The fact that they would use the word 'raid' smacks of illegal activity to me. A break-in at a jewellery shop is a 'raid' I believe. Ex-employees such as this one and the ex-inspector (Dawn Aubrey-Jones?) who hanged herself are written off as 'disgruntled ex-employees who bore a grudge'.
The only time they do not raid first and ask questions later is if they are dealing with a dodgy horse-dealer with a yard full of sick/suffering/dying or dead horses and ponies. Then they wait a couple of years and after a few hundred genuine phone calls, they go in like conquering heroes - accompanied by the cameras of course. Having arrived too late to save many of them they have the cheek to advertise for donations for their 'Save the Amhurst Horses' campaign.
Word is spreading, they are losing support and I'm looking forward to the results of the review supposedly about to happen. Have also made a New Year Resolution to tell as many people about their tricks as possible.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down