RSPCA Injustice Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Dog Bites Man's Neck

2 posters

Go down

Police Dog Bites Man's Neck Empty Police Dog Bites Man's Neck

Post  Trilby Bee Wed May 07, 2014 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know this is not related to RSPCA but to the police but I cannot help thinking that if this had been my dog, or yours, it would have been dragged off with a loop round its neck and qui8ckly despatched. All looks a bit strange, victim with no shirt...but the two police, one a so-called dog handler look to me to be simply avoiding being bitten themselves. the dog actually drags the guy by his neck at one point. Yikes!

You will recall a couple of weeks ago there was a ''dawn raid' on homes (Liverpool?) and a load of dogs 'of type' were taken and killed as they were possibly not insured. They had not attacked anyone as I recall. What worries me a bit here is that the so-called 'handler' appears to be totally inept. I have had two dogs which weighed a fair bit more than I do and never had a problem keeping them under control.
Trilby Bee
Trilby Bee

Back to top Go down

Police Dog Bites Man's Neck Empty Re: Police Dog Bites Man's Neck

Post  Admin Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 am

Seems like someone is going to be financially better off than he was previous to his arrest.
I think the handler loses his footing as the dog pulls on the leash.
I`ll bet it smarted a bit though!
Admin
Admin

https://antirspca.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down